Haruka_Rules!
Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    That sounds cool! I want to watch theJapanese movies too. Preferably with sub-titles lol. :)
    ^^ you welcome my love and glad to hear had you had a nice dinner annd nice movie in Netflix
    Yes true, this Guy has made an AMAZINNG COMEBACK!! Birdman, Spotlight (last 2 Best Picture Winners LOL) and he's going to be in the Film about the Foundation of McDonalds! He has had an AMAZING COMEBACK!!

Yeah IKR?! And funny thing is he was SUPPOSED to make like a SMALL Cameo in Captain America 3, he wasn't really planned to be in the Film LOL.
    AYE!! SHAME Michael Keaton Declined to be the Villain for Spiderman: Homecoming :( but Robert Downey Jr. coming on board as Iron Man IS AWESOME!!!!!! :)
    Oh so U HAVE seen something Post-Star Wars LOL! Pretty much next big film on my agenda is Captain America: Civil War
    D
    Yeah I would like to watch the Japanese version of first movie and the later movies too! :)
    D
    I remember watching a Digimon movie wayyyy back! It was about everyone from season one.
    Dunno if they made movies based on other seasons too. XD
    ^^ I hoped that you had a nice dinner annd nice movie in Netflix
    Thank for my dear friend and I will be fine you are fine my dear friend
    OOOOOOOOO GOOD CALL!! Reading it will be SOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT!!! :) Yeah same. I'd say the one Film I TOTALLY REGRET seeing... was Batman V. Superman. Like... WOW... THAT WAS JUST SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!

Ah I see, ones I'm watching are just: Pokemon, YuGiOh Arc V, PLAN on going to Dragon Ball Super, and started Yokai Watch recently
    D
    I had watched its first five seasons. Haven't watched xros wars yet. :)

I was thinking of getting Sun but I am not sure. I haven't played anything seriously in a long time. XD
    I read the Book Prior to the Film... HYSTERICAL Book. But when I saw the Movie... my Mind was just BLOWN AT HOW AMAZING IT WAS!! Ridley Scott back to Form and one my FAVORITE Matt Damon Performances, Matt Damon is my Favorite Actor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom