1. H

New League Status

So, when is is going to be?
  2. H

Status Update

Alright, I'm testing it now.
  3. H

Status Update

Not if they don't know it exists... I know, let's put a link in our sigs. that way, we advertise just by our normal posting. Besides, I can't find this thread without using the link Venom put in my thread, so why could other people?
  4. H

Status Update

okay... now, how to advertise...
  5. H

Status Update

but it only makes sense that the best person with that kind of pokemon gets to be the leader. How 'bout we do your tournament, and if someone wants to take the position of leader from someone, they must beat them with their own type of pokemon.
  6. H

Status Update

Okay, let's get it started. For each Gym position, there should be a tournament for the position for whoever wants to be it. The best one with the gym's type gets the job. That'd be fair, right?
  7. H

Bulbagarden League

And where is said forum? Ah, I see wobba beat me to it. anyway, a link would be appreciated.
  8. H

Bulbagarden League

No hacks is basic... maybe no ubers. that allows people to still use some legends, just not any of the unfair ones. How about only one non-uber legend per team? Hmm... should we style this like the story part of the game, or a ladder tourament? Maybe both?
  9. H

Wi-Fi Battle Coordination Thread

I have given you a PM wobba, please respond.
  10. H

Yeah, I can't run a tournament... The responsibility would be too much. That's why I made a thread to try and find someone who can.
  11. H

Hey, would you help start it?
  12. H

Bulbagarden League

I'd looking for someone to start a bulbagarden league. Anyone intrested? EDIT: Okay, so, wobba, Venom, what kind of rules do you think are fair?
  13. H

okay then, it's final!
  14. H

Who here woud actually be intrested in starting a league? I can't do it, because I'm not good enough due to my lack of EV training.
  15. H

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

That's too bad... It'd be nice.
Back
Top Bottom