Recent content by hastetheday

1. H

GEN VI: Ditto Wanted!

I have a RNG'd Shiny Japanese ditto with 6IVs (cloned) if you would like? Hey sorry to jump in on this but do you have a spare cloned 6iv japanese ditto? I've been looking for one everywhere.
  2. H

GEN VI: 6 IV Ditto

Yeah I don't mind that would be cool. Do you need anything in return for it? My FC is: 5343-9309-8697 Thanks
  3. H

GEN VI: 6 IV Ditto

Hi, I'm looking for a 6iv ditto, does anyone have either a spare one or willing to trade one? And if possible one foreign i.e. not english :) Thanks
  4. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Haha I'm exactly the same. I would much prefer to trade them away and make someone else happy
  5. H

Spectating at the Pokemon World Championships 2014

I live close to Washington DC and was wondering whether or not you can go and be a spectator at the World Championships 2014, just figured it would be a cool experience and great way to spend the day before watching the symphonic evolutions show :) (plus it would be kinda cool to grab the...
  6. H

Hi

Thanks guys, looking forward to trading and battling with you all :)
  7. H

CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Altaria

Re: CoroCoro reveals new Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Mega Evolutions: Mega Lopunny, Alt The new megas look pretty sweet. Just wish there will be a mega flygon as that's my favourite gen 3 dragon. Still I can't wait to play this game, november can't come sooner :)
  8. H

Hi

Hi, I'm totally new to this sort of thing, but looking to keep up to date with all the latest happenings in the Pokemon world and hopefully finish my national dex. I've been a fan since the day Red and Blue came out (I still have my boxed copy of blue), really loving the latest gen of...
Back
Top Bottom