Recent content by Hatelace

1. H

Nintendo leaving Brazilian gaming market: Distribution of games and systems in Brazil

Re: Nintendo leaving Brazilian gaming market: Distribution of games and systems in Br It's not the first time. Nintendo left Brazil in 2003 due to the same reasons. It came back only in 2011, if I'm not wrong. In the meantime, Brazilian gamers kept on buying Nintendo from imported goods stores...
  2. H

Looking for Torchic

Yeah, any torchic. I'd like it, if it's not too much to ask. PM me later to stipulate a good time to trade (since I think we don't live in the same time zone).
  3. H

Looking for Torchic

Since it won't be possible to trade soon, and I want to complete gen IV pokédex, I need Torchic. I have all starters from Kanto and Sinnoh to offer. I've got Mudkip, Chikorita and Totodile too.
  4. H

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Thank you.
  5. H

Well, I will try again. There's wrong information on this page: Duplica - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It says Duplica's Brazilian voice actors are Marisol Ribeiro and Letícia Quinto, but only Letícia Quinto voiced Duplica in both episodes indeed. You can confirm that...
  6. H

Aw, please... :/
  7. H

Here's a source which says that Letícia Quinto was Duplica's voice actor in Brazilian Portuguese. There's no Marisol Ribeiro in the cast. Pokemon Universo: Elenco de Dublagem I don't know if it's necessary, but I can prove with audio/video sources if there's someone in the staff who knows...
  8. H

I have found some wrong info on Duplica's page. It's about her voice actor in Brazilian Portuguese. On that page, it's written she was voiced by two actors (in two different episodes), but the voice actor was really the same one. Since there is no official media to confirm that information...
  9. H

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Is there any way to turn off the microphone of DS while trading pokémon? People say they hear sounds when we are trading. I don't like that.
  10. H

Anyone Get Nostalgic Over the Difficulties of the First Two Generations?

I remember Lance was very difficult to me, mostly because of my "newbieness" of training only an overleveled Pikachu in Pokémon Yellow. Besides, I thought his Aerodactyl, since it's a rock-type pokémon, would not feel any electric attacks. My life would have been much easier if I had figure out...
  11. H

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) :( Thank you all. I think it is unfair, since I have to do a hard work replanting all berries every time I stop to play so often. It's kinda hard to check all trees every time I play in order to not letting berries drop off too. Actually, it's...
  12. H

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) When I used to play often, I didn't see any berry replant itself. Planted trees always disappeared after some time. Can't I reset them back?
  13. H

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I got berries from all trees in Pokémon Platinum. I know I have to plant the berries in order to other trees to grow. I used to do it. However, the new planted trees don't remain there for much time. I haven't played the game for a while, so...
  14. H

Is there any way to get back pokéwalker event routes without cheating? I would like to start a new game, but the only thing which bothers me is losing those special routes (Yellow Forest and the other ones), so I wanna know if there's any way to keep/unlock them. Otherwise, I'll have to cheat...
  15. H

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Thanks for help. I'll try it.
Back
Top Bottom