Recent content by Hawkmandragon

1. H

Shiny Axew + Tepig Giveaway Brawl

ok the bold names are the ones who won the first round
  2. H

could be hmm well you guys can start when your ready just tell me the result of your battle before going on
  3. H

Yup that's the general idea
  4. H

nope rules are as stated unless something comes up that requires me to alter them
  5. H

I am giving away two legit shiny pokemon being Axew and Tepig to the winner. The date for the tournament will be Friday April 22,2011 at 17:30 pm est. Anyone can enter. Rules are 6 vs 6,No Restictions, Wi-Fi Single battle. all pokemon are allowed except, Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mewtwo Mew...
  6. H

Tournament Registration Thread

alright will do!! thanks
  7. H

its just an estimation could be more could be less,i would like a good number of participants though and its wi-fi
  8. H

im gonna say around 10-15 people
  9. H

I am giving away two legit shiny pokemon being Axew and Tepig to the winner. The date for the tournament will be Wensdnday April 20,2011 at 17:30 pm est. Anyone can enter. Rules are 6 vs 6 lv 100 sinlge battle. banned pokemon are, Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mewtwo Mew Suicune Entei Raikou...
  10. H

Shiny Axew + Tepig Brawl

I am giving away two legit shiny pokemon being Axew and Tepig to the winner. The date for the tournament will be Wensdnday April 20,2011 at 17:30 pm est. Anyone can enter. Rules are 6 vs 6 lv 100 sinlge battle. banned pokemon are, Articuno Zapdos Moltres Mewtwo Mew Suicune Entei Raikou...
  11. H

How are you feeling today?

hmm a little confused depressed other than that great
  12. H

Random Messages

hmm RANDOM MESSAGEING!!!!!!!
  13. H

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

mine is definatly typlosion its just my personality what can i say?:banana::XD::loopy:
  14. H

Victiny and reshiram

I have a shiny event suicune and a UT female oshawott and a tepig if theres anything your looking for specifically then go ahead and ask
  15. H

What are you going to dress up as for Halloween?

Soul from soul eater
Back
Top Bottom