Recent content by Haxorus31

1. H

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

I'm sure that it will work.
  2. H

Bugs and Glitches in X and Y

I have the same problem you are having. I wonder why it happens.
  3. H

The Bragging Thread!

I was in the friend safari looking for a modest Braixen today that I found and caught a shiny one.
  4. H

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead I forgot to say the pokemon that will appear for my water-type safari is Frogadier and Octillery.
  5. H

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

I saw a thread on /vp/ saying that if you consecutively fish for Pokemon like what the fisherman in Route 16 said the chances of encountering a shiny will increase like the PokeRadar. It's quite easy to do all you need is: -A pokemon in the front of your party with the ability Suction...
  6. H

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Username: Haxorus31 Friend Code: 3754-6490-7775 Version: X Safari: Water
  7. H

The Bragging Thread!

Yesterday I caught a shiny Inkay using the pokeradar and it took me a chain of 1 to make it appear.
  8. H

The Bragging Thread!

I caught a Super Size Pumpkaboo and it's the first time I've encountered one.
  9. H

Supposed Game-Breaking Glitch

Some people in the GameFAQs thread had found a solution to the problem, but still I hope this is the last game-breaking glitch in this game and it should be fixed ASAP.
  10. H

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Most of the time I get common pokemon but not really a big deal because some of them are foreign. I was lucky to receive a shiny Smeargle from this.
  11. H

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

It's gorgeous!
  12. H

Where are you on October 12th?

I'll be going to Nintendo World to get Pokemon X since there's an event going on in the 11th.
  13. H

So Greninja is real. I wasn't expecting that however it looks a lot better since there's a high quality picture. I wonder if its tongue stays like that in battle.
  14. H

At least it's not as blatant as Braixen. That's because it happens to be a bipedal fox which makes people immediately assume its furbait.
  15. H

Delphox looks cool. Now we wait for Froakie's final evo.
Back
Top Bottom