Recent content by HaxorusRaxorus

1. H

LT Weekly Poll #30 Did you use the TMs?

Rarely. My worst fear is using a TM on a Pokemon that I regret five minutes later. But there were some really good moves on the TM's!
  2. H

LT Weekly Poll #3: Best Kanto Starter?

Squirtle. Water's always a good pick for rounabout type coverage.
  3. H

Do you like poison type pokemon?

I like poison types. Ariados is one of my favorite Pokemon. They're durable and can usually put moves of all different types to good use. Sure, their weaknesses to common types is annoying, but they can usually overcome their foes.
  4. H

What was your first generation?

Third gen...LeafGreen was my first game. Good memories.
  5. H

in HG/Gold, when your Togepi hatched, did you go back to prof. Elm immediatly?

Yeah, I went back immediately in Crsytal, but once I realized how utterly useless it was I just perma-boxed it.
  6. H

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Tyranitar in Crystal--I used the Elite 4 and Red as easy level ups, and even though its defense was horrible it could usually OHKO anything it came across.
  7. H

Why do so many people hate gen III?

Gen 3 was okay. Sapphire is one of my favorties, and it did feel kinda short. But all the water routes and the unnecessary diving did get annoying.
  8. H

What was your first Pokémon?

Squirtle in LeafGreen. Ah, the memories...
  9. H

When nicknaming your Pokemon...

I do it in all-caps. It's the most convient and the style doesn't look so different from the rest of the game. But now it's the other way around, so I do normal lettering.
  10. H

LT Weekly Poll #23 Favourite Johto Gym Leader?

Jasmine. Her Steelix is awesome and the steel type is my favorite.
  11. H

New here

Hello! Glad to know I'm not the only newbie ;)
  12. H

I'm new here

Hello! Welcome, fellow new member!
  13. H

Why hello there!

Thanks everyone! I look foward to becoming a thriving member of BGf.
  14. H

Why hello there!

Just joined after being a guest for quite a while...excited to be here :D!
  15. H

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Chasing the legendary beasts around in G/S/C. I'd have to plan out every time I traveled to a new location, and it seemed no matter how high-leveled my Pokemon were, they'd always outspeed me and run away. And if my Pokemon did get first turn, I'd always get "It didn't affect ____!" >.> took me...
Back
Top Bottom