Recent content by Titania

1. Titania

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

Do Terastalized Pokemon still get their STAB for using moves that match their original type? Like, when I'm using a Terastalized Water-Tera type Wooper, would it still get STAB for using Sludge Wave and Earthquake?
  2. Titania

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

About Paradox Pokemon, can you catch them as much as you want, or they're only available for limited amount like Ultra Beast?
  3. Titania

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

Also I'm curious about the school uniform. Is it totally unchangeable, or is it any option to change it post game?
  4. Titania

Non-story Leaks/Early Footage Thread

Without spoiling too much, is the pseudo another Dragon type?
  5. Titania

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I hope not every futuristic version of the mons will look robotic and techy. I mean, I get that's the most sensible way to evoke the futuristic vibe, but surely it's not the only way.
  6. Titania

Customization Thread

I hope there will be option to choose neutral pronouns. But no genderlock in customization and no more asking "are you a boy/girl" are great. Still kinda bummed that you're stuck with the uniform, but at least there are variations.
  7. Titania

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Can somebody please explain why do you still have to battle the wild Pokemon even though you can directly throw Pokeballs at them? I actually prefer battling the wild Pokemon first, but I just don't get why they give you the ability to throw Pokeballs at wild mons if you still have to battle...
  8. Titania

Anyone here who actually hopes the upcomming games are going to be easy?

Considering it's coming from a leak, I don't think battle tower is going to be removed per se. Even if it is, it'll likely be replaced with something similar and/or improved.
  9. Titania

Customization Thread

While it's not a dealbreaker, I really don't like the idea of uniform because of personal reasons. I hope at one point we can ditch one way or another.
  10. Titania

Iono - Possible Trans representation?

I do get the censorship issues, but frankly I'll never get why showing a queer character would be so controversial, they need to censor them. Also I get Japanese govt are mostly queerphobic, but Pokemon is not exclusively for Japanese consumers, so if there are queer characters, I hope they...
  11. Titania

Iono - Possible Trans representation?

I honestly hope it's true. We need more queer representation in media, and I hope companies and people would starting to realize that queer representation is not something to be avoided about.
  12. Titania

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

A bit shame if that's the case, because having 3 types STAB sounds fun, especially for gym battles.
  13. Titania

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

Does Terastalized Pokemons still get STAB when they used moves that match its original type? Like, when a Grass Tera Type Sudowoodo used Rock Slide, will it get that STAB still? If so then I'd be very much excited about it.
  14. Titania

Farigiraf Appreciation Thread

Yeah, I'm honestly not even 100% sure Farigiraf isn't a regional evo, but it really seemed like it. Hisuian evos seem to be in the game, but they're likely need to be traded or using special methods to obtain. BDSP is an odd exception , because for some reason they seem deliberately made it a...
  15. Titania

Farigiraf Appreciation Thread

True, but Farigiraf seemed the first old Pokemon that got conventional, non-regional, non-gimmicky evolution since gen 4 (ok, gen 6 if you count Sylveon), so it felt more special to me compared to previous regional evos & Hisuian evos.
Back
Top Bottom