Recent content by Headless Whoreman

1. H

Advanceshipping General Discussion

If only to bring some much-needed activity to this thread, how about we list some good fanfiction for us to read? Custom Christmas is fantastic if you like a quick one shot to read, and here's my Valentine's Day one-shot if anyone's interested.
  2. H

I want to ship them.... But can't

To be honest, I've felt this way for a while about Appealshipping. Dawn and Zoey both compliment each other incredibly well, but I seriously doubt we'll be seeing them together any time soon if only for the anime being so kid-friendly and politically correct. In my opinion, there's no point...
  3. H

China lands robot lunar rover

With the differences in our politics and especially human rights differences, I seriously doubt China and the United States will be working together on much more than dominating the global trade market any time soon.
  4. H

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? As of right now, Sleepy Hollow tops the list. Good lord that season finale was amazing.
  5. H

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I'd have to agree with Brandon up there on his opinion about Dawn, but an even less popular opinion I'd say I have is that having Ash win the Orange Islands League and then having him go on to lose basically every other league was a stupid decision on the writers' part. He either never should...
  6. H

I find police detective May to be one of the more far fetched reasonings, but if the police can recruit that young in the Pokemon universe, more power to her I suppose. If May and Serena encounter, what would May do in order to be with Ash before Serena? I think this might be getting a bit...
  7. H

China lands robot lunar rover

And, just like everything else made in China, the rover broke. We could send a man to the moon 40 years ago and China still can't send a functioning rover.
  8. H

Wow. Been a long absence for me. It seems as though this thread could use a bit of activity. If May were to appear in the X and Y series, what would she be doing in Kalos? This would require a bit of thinking. I think I'd have to agree with Aloasa on this one and say it'd likely be for some...
  9. H

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got Battlefield 3 the other day, and I must admit, this game is far more fun than I expected it to be. It's easily one of the best multiplayer shooters I've ever played.
  10. H

"Cliched" plots

I have one cliche in my mind that sticks out in particular. If you ever, and I do mean ever, write a shipping fic, do not portray other characters that could be romantic interests of your characters as undesirable douchebags or just plain out criminals. This is quite common in Advanceshipping...
  11. H

If Ash and May were real people, do you think they would be more or less compatible than how we make them out to be? Probably less, since we as supporters of a shipping tend to over-exaggerate things just a tad.
  12. H

COMPLETE: Uncountable: An Advanceshipping One-Shot

Nobody ever seems to write shipping one shots anymore these days, so I figured I might as well write one myself. It's a bit short, I know, but it was a spur of the moment idea, and I feel like there's only so long I could keep this particular story going before it got stale. Hope you enjoy...
  13. H

TEEN: Adaptation (Advanceshipping Focus)

Chapter 9: An Insanely Stupid Plan Wandering aimlessly outside of the Professor's now crispy home, we started to question our decision. This was an old, senile man we were traveling with here, one probably out for revenge now that Team Universe had burned his home into ashes, and one that...
  14. H

If May and Ash were both to catch another "pair" pokemon (such as their dual Bulbasaurs, or their Squirtles, or their Snorlax and Munchlax), what would they catch and why? How would you like these new pokemon to symbolize them and their relationship? This is going to sound very generic, but...
  15. H

What would be a plausible, canonical reason to bring May back, or have Ash and May meet up again? Sheer coincidence? Maybe something like the Wallace Cup Arc. I prefer having a specific reason for them to meet up rather than "oh hey, we just so happened to be in the exact same place at the...
Back
Top Bottom