Recent content by HealthMaster

1. H

Upcoming Gym Battles thread

Predictions for the Snowbelle Gym Battle: Wulfric rematches Serena. She uses all three Pokemon: Braixen, Pancham, and Eevee, and loses. Then, Wulfric rematches Clemont. Clemont uses all three Pokemon: Chespin, Bunnelby, and Luxray, and loses. Finally, Wulfric rematches Ash. Ash uses all three...
  2. H

Tepig's English Voice vs. Tepig's Japanese Voice

Which of his voices is better? I prefer Tepig's Japanese voice because it is cute. Tepig in English sounds older than himself, maybe in early teens. :thumbd:
  3. H

Talk to (insert animé character here)!

BryanD: So, you're Ash's Snivy, right? Ash's Snivy: Snivy. (Yep.) BryanD: So what Pokemon do you have a rivalry with? Snivy: Snivysnivy, snivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivy. (An Emolga, because I hate her using her cuteness to get what she wanted.) BryanD: Do you care about you...
  4. H

Pokemon that you don't want to evolve

Ash's Oshawott and Snivy. His Tepig already evolved, which worsens the liking of this anime from 9.6/10 to 8/10, because the Unova base starters are so cute. At least that when I get Pokemon X and Y for Christmas, I can still like to evolve Gen VI starters, because the base starters are so-so.
  5. H

Which is better: Johto or BW?

I voted for BW because of cute Pokemon starters.
  6. H

Saddest Moment of Ash's Pikachu?

Emotional Sad
  7. H

Saddest Moment of Ash's Pikachu?

What is the saddest moment of Ash's Pikachu?
  8. H

Least favorite Oshawott Moment in the Anime

What is your least favorite moment of Oshawott in the anime?
  9. H

Which version of Oshawott is your favorite?

Which version of Oshawott is your favorite? Mine is Ash's Oshawott from the Anime because he is so cute.
  10. H

Favorite Oshawott Moment

What is your favorite moment of Oshawott? My favorite Oshawott moment is that at the end of the last episode of Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies, Oshawott is crying because Meloetta is leaving. Sad sad sad sea otter! :bawl: Runners up is Oshawott stealing food from other Pokemon in the beginning...
  11. H

Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

I'm so happy that I will miss Team Rocket. :)
  12. H

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I don't like Team Rocket. I only liked the Pokemon starters except in Generation 3.
  13. H

Review Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinths

They should make a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS anime and air on Cartoon Network.
  14. H

Should There be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS Anime?

Should there be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Manganate and the Infinite Labyrith anime? I can't wait to see this.
Back
Top Bottom