H
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I got my signup for your private RP in. Sorry it took so long, but I've had a supriingly little amount of time to write it up.
    Well thanks, but can you tell me where the closest town to my character is? His initial response for taking care of the beaten girl is to go get help.
    Sorry it's been so long since I last posted in your roleplay. I didn't mention that I had to leave for two weeks earlier because I thought I would've been fine with a break from camp each weekend, but I wasn't told I would have to stay for two of the three. Regardless of the limited amount of time I have to post, I'll try to keep up with my character's events in your roleplay.

I'll be able to post if you can tell me if there are any towns near my character's location. He's where that girl he found was getting beat up.
    I like them. At first, i kinda thought they looked to ominous and big, but i grew to like 'em. How about you?
    I have Blue, Gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, firered, leafgreen, XD Gale of Darkness, Pinball, and the Wiishop one (I can't remember it's name). Oh, and Diamond and Platinum, and Stadium 64
    Yay my pokemon team is almost ready for competitive battling. (Within the next fortnight maybe.) Anyways for some reason my ds wi-fi won't work but my wii wi-fi works perfectly when my team is ready I shall submit the friend code.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom