H
Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, and one more thing! Brandy's 1st single "Put It Down Ft. Chris Brown" debuted on itunes today. It's now available for digital downloads and on amazon as well. Spread the word, and tell your friends!
    Indeed, "It All Belongs to Me" is a nice song, and Brandy gave the best vocals since the Full Moon era in my opinion. However, there seem to be mixed emotions on that song. People wanted a "The Boy Is Mine Part 2" to have Brandy and Monica arguing over a man. Frankly, they're just too old to be singing about that. And then there's some that think the lyrics like "facebook, macbook, and it all belongs to me" were too immature...Oh well, it's still a nice song...I think people got caught up in their expectations of what they wanted the song to be like...It did serve its purpose and thrusted Brandy back on the music scene once again!
    Eeeew papers. :x Wish yo the best of luck with that.
    Lol, that's how I ended up seeing it too. xD I want to read the books now.
    Nothing big, just hanging out with friends and family, playing my new videogames, potentially completing all the homework for one class for the rest of the semester, and unfortunately work. xD
    Very nice Danny. :p
    Can't complain. Looking forward to a week of no school~ But still gotta work and bring in some money.
    Aw why was your week shitty? And big plans for this break?
    Like a robot, that's a good way to describe how I feel sometimes. Perhaps it's from watching and reading too much fiction, but the era I'm in now, the era where I'm in transition to getting to the job and life I want to have can be quite robotic in comparison to all the fun had in those tales. (Of course, it would help if I knew what kind of job and life I want for myself...)
    But yeah, healthwise I can't complain, and I was fortunate enough to have a good holiday too. Still working, but no school for a month, so that's nice and refreshing.
    How has life been treating you recently?
    Yeah yeah, matter of fact she just spoke with Billboard today about a potential release for the album...Her and RCA/Prescott Records are shooting for a March release, but it may change...

But even better that means we'll get a BRAND NEW SINGLE by the end of the month, or in January! I can't wait!!
    Oh, I don't know if you've heard but Brandy's been hard at work on her next album...She's been pretty busy too...In the past two months she's been overseas in South Africa for performances.

Her acting career has been revived!! She had a re-curring role on Lifetime's "Drop Dead Diva" which was re-newed for another season. She's a producer for the Hub channel's "Majors & Minors" following the development of 12 aspiring kids aiming for a recording contract with RCA records. She also has a re-curring role on 9020 as well. She will also be on the new season of BET's "The Game" and she just scored her first film role in over a decade in Tyler Perry's film "The Marriage Counselor" also starring Lance Gross, Vanessa Williams, and Kim Kardashian.

In the past two weeks, she's been working with a variety of music producers, one of which being Sean Garrett, who will help Brandy go back to her roots all while making a album with an R&B core, also having somewhat of a futuristic feel to it. If we're lucky, we can hopefully get a new Brandy single by December. Her new album is coming out next year. I'm so happy for her, I can't wait to buy the single and the album etc etc...2012 looks like a promising year for her...I just wanted to let you any possibly any other Starz on Bulbagarden know!!
    If it speaks to you, it speaks to you. Glad to hear you're spending more time dedicated to what you enjoy and love rather than forcing yourself to come here. That said, it is nice when you stop by for a visit from time to time. ^^ And thanks, same to you. :D
    Indeed. Where have you been boi? Enjoying this thing called "real life" I've heard rumors about? xD

I've been good. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom