H
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol ok idk when I might look at it though. I'm playing a game, listening to music, and talking to you >_> Epic multitasking =D
    Sure I'll bring it tomorrow
    lol those are my mom's XD
    I have 'visited' not really looked :eek:
    I think there is one in the Zelda game I got :eek: not sure. Why?
    Oh, and sure XD
    Ummm..... #4) The image that is conveyed by the "calling" of the sea is that when the traveler is lodging for the night he is beckoned to come back to the sea to again start his journey. The sea is calling for him to return but he is to never go back to where he came. The "soft, white hands" could be in reference to the way that the waves crash upon the beach at high or low tide, they then wash away the footprints left on the sand.

#5) Longfellow uses the the sea to represent life and death by the way that the sea can deliver sustenance to feed people the world over, in death it can take away the loved ones that have been lost since seafaring has been in existence. The sea can be used to also to show the ebb of the tides as one wave crashes on the beach a new one is behind it. In this analogy the life and death of a wave has been drawn.

Sorry XD had to get help from my mom XD
    Magnesium metal lab:
    What they didn't put in the procedure:
    The use of tongs
    They put beaker instead of test tube
    They didn't say to take the mass of the test tube
    They didn't say to subtract the mass of the test tube from the mass at the end of the lab.

Masses:
    Test tube mass-30.086g
    Magnesium metal mass-0.04g
    Final mass(everything)-30.181g
    Final magnesium metal mass-0.095g

What we did wrong: let some of the gas escape.

Observations:
    Half of the magnesium metal burned
    It produced a bright, white light
    The test tube became hot
    White residue formed inside the test tube and clung to the walls of the test tube.

Vinegar & baking soda lab:
    What they didn't put in the procedure:
    They failed to tell us to tare out the beaker
    They didn't say to take the mass of the bottle
    Didn't add funnel to materials list
    They wanted to stir it up NO
    They said to take the cap off and take the mass of the bottle, NO

Masses:
    Beaker mass-80.73g
    Vinegar mass-3.72g
    Bottle mass-15.07g
    Baking soda mass-1.014g
    Final mass(vineger&baking soda and bottle)-19.513g
    Final mass(vinegar and baking soda)-4.44g

What we did wrong: didn't get the cap on the bottle fast enough to capture ALL the gases.

Observations:
    The compound bubbled up almost immidiately
    The bubbling settled after about 15 seconds
    KM thinks it's because the computer doesn't have the symbols in its database yet. Or something. KM knows how to put fonts in, but is not exactly sure how to add symbols by herself.

"SARGE! Perfect name for this little girl right here."
    "But my name is Sally."
    "STFU you're Sarge now."
    ""
    ":cool:"
    LIKE A BAWSE.

Because you have yet to correct this travesty by getting your hands on a LoZ game. :/
    Here's hoping! :cheers: Be extra special good from now until Christmas! You can start by worshiping KM. :D
    Transformice Fullscreen - Kongregate Server
    If you make one, type /friend Cassiepro. Then type /c Cassiepro and tell me it's you. :D
    ◕ ϖ ◕ (Fun fact: This is one of the smilies that shows up on Word, but not on the interwebs on my laptop.)

They're awesome, but holy hell did they stick the majority of their members' names in a blender. Actually, that can be said for the majority of Orre's population as a whole. Skrub? Eagun? Sherles? I mean, it was probably just the translators being lazy, but still, lol.

I'd tell you, but you dun turned yer back on me and I dun feel like shouting. :B
    Nuts. :/ Ask Santa for one for Christmas?
    Kids have a different tolerance for repetition for certain things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom