Recent content by HeartGold

1. H

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

I May Fall in my pants. Great, now my pants are dirty because I landed in dirt.
  2. H

Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end

Thought I would join this thread as it's very amusing. Throwdown with Napoleon in my pants I'd rather not, Napoleon.
  3. H

ORAS demo

Received my code as well by doing the "view email online" thing.
  4. H

ORAS demo

I've had the same trouble with my code being "coupon", so I just want to bring attention to this which makes it seem it will be fixed sometime: Pokémon Support Center [Last updated: 10/21/14 4:48 PM PST] It has come to our attention that some users have not yet received their copy of the...
  5. H

GEN VI: Looking for some Shinies~

Bumping your thread for you because I know you've been busy.
  6. H

GEN VI: LF: Event Pokemon FT:Other events and more

You're welcome! :D I would like to have the shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 Japanese ditto please! I will be back later today to trade though I can't give a definite time, but I can PM you whenever I get back so we can work out a trade time if you want to seeing as you live in Australia. :) Also here...
  7. H

GEN VI: LF: Event Pokemon FT:Other events and more

Hello! I have Ash's Pikachu, WIN2011/Gamestop shiny Suicune, and it is either the WIN2011 or Gamestop Shiny Entei (I can't recall at the moment which it is) that I can trade you though I will have to clone them and transfer them up from my White Version if you don't mind. ^_^ I have other event...
  8. H

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this! :)
  9. H

offering Tanabata Jirachi and surfing Pikachu, through Wednesday 08/13

Hello~ May I have a Jirachi, an Air balloon Pikachu, and a Birthday Eevee?
  10. H

GEN VI: LF: Event Legends

Oh my... I didn't realize that... I am sooo sorry!!! I will trade the Gible back so we can do it right!
  11. H

Alright! Mine is in my signature and my IGN is Mindy. It'll take just a few moments to transfer them up! Edit: Ready when you are~
  12. H

I can trade you 6 off your list unless you want more.
  13. H

May I have a Bulletproof Chespin, the shiny Feebas, and shiny eevee while you can trade whatever you want for the others be they Pidgey or Bunnelby etc. ^^ The only ones I don't have to trade you out of your list are Genesect and Deoxys...But the others that you need I can get you and they are...
  14. H

If you don't mind clones I have most of them I can trade you, just scroll a little done on my first post here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/lf-vivillon-patterns-icysnow-sandstorm-pokeball-offering-older-event-poke-166549/ Do you mind cloned pokemon?
  15. H

GEN VI: LF: 1 Pokeball Vivillon Offering: Older Event Poke

Re: LF: Vivillon patterns (IcySnow,Sandstorm,Pokeball) Offering: Older Event Poke Will do! And my IGN is Mindy.
Back
Top Bottom