Recent content by Heatmor C. Dawson

1. H

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread So Honedge is this generation's Magnemite? Fair enough. But I thought of this when I saw Doublade.
  2. H

Does X and Y come with another region?

Considering it's been confirmed that the game will not have a new region post-game, this thread should be locked, shouldn't it?
  3. H

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

I wouldn't write them off just yet. Lovrina looked pretty ridiculous too, but she was evil and smart enough to make Shadow Pokemon more powerful and easier to produce. I can safely say there's going to be more to these new characters than meets the eye.
  4. H

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Heatmor- Heatmor C. Dawson 8/21/2013
  5. H

What do you want in Gen 6?

It's set in France. I'm surprised the trainers didn't run away from the player instead. Joking aside, have you ever been nearly mauled by a trainer on a dangerous route, then run into another trainer's line of sight? It's less like Pokemon and more like Metal Gear, and not in a good way. It's...
  6. H

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Still not sold on it. Making Absol, Mawile, and Lucario's...new things full evos, to me, would make more sense than making them temporary. After the battle is over, I'd be stuck with a plain old Mawile. Sure, it's got a new thing, but there should be a more...
  7. H

Truth and ideals...PC's age...traumatic experience...where have I heard that before? Oh, hi, N.
  8. H

Like Paper Mario?
  9. H

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation I'm actually happy we have a (mostly) straight-up greedy group. Magma/Aqua had no clue what they were doing, Galactic was "hurr durr let's blow up the wurld", and Plasma was...a lot of things; too many, I think. It's high time they dispensed with the ideological...
  10. H

So you want a Hitmonchan, then. Just head to the dojo in Saffron City. The head Black Belt there would be happy to set you up.
  11. H

The E3 Round-table Thread

Re: Hirobyte was right: Fairy type confirmed. This is a thing.
  12. H

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I'll admit Hoenn could be pretty in 3D, but do we really need remakes? I'd rather have Game Freak focus on treading new ground than remaking the same places over and over again. I'm looking at you, Sega; we don't need Green Hill Zone references in every game, thankyouverymuch! And Nintendo might...
  13. H

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation Team Rocket is effectively gone for good. Giovanni disbanded the Kanto branch (there was a semi-official section in the Sevii Islands, but it was defeated too), the Johto branch was defeated and gave up, and the other regions have their own villainous teams...
  14. H

What do you find is the biggest single problem with fanfics?

What really bugs me is that trainers, gym leaders, E4, villain teams, etc. are presented as the only meaningful people in the setting. To me, that's like saying the National Football League really rules America. There is more to the world than Pokemon training, and a well-written slice of life...
  15. H

I'm all for sound test/"jukebox" stuff. Granted, it'd have to be only music you've already heard before (to avoid plot spoilers), but being able to listen to music at will is pretty nice. As for overall soundtrack changes, I'm not sold on the "sweeping orchestral/rock" idea. It seems like a...
Back
Top Bottom