• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I apologize for the delay in your order, if I'm honest, I forgot about it for awhile there :V
    I'll be setting to work on it tomorrow if time permits.
    Well, I checked, and while I could only see 2 of the pokemon, I can tell you that it is indeed Fire, and that you have Magmar and Larvesta~
    Hi~ I saw that you didn't know what Safari type you had, so I thought I'd help you with that. That is to say, I've added your Friend Code on my 3ds, and mine is 2621-2760-8653, should you wish to add me. Also, you probably know this already, but we'll need to be on at the same time for me to see all 3 Safari pokemon. Oh, and welcome to the URPG~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom