Recent content by Heavenly Chime

1. H

Caprizant's Commodities [CLOSED]

Re: Cap-Man's Banner Shop Avatar Size: Your size ~ Type: Irregular rounded, border Subject/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/shingeki-no-kyojin-chibi-armin.69760/full Text: None thank you! Integrated Links: No thank you! Shadow: No thank you! Other: May the background contain...
  2. H

Favorite Choice Users

To be quite blunt Terra, I don't care what the 'best' set is for a Venusaur. I don't care much for the competitive field, so I like to try new things rather than just sticking to what everyone else uses. I hate it when people say stuff like this because I just don't care. Sorry for being so...
  3. H

Favorite Choice Users

People always underestimate my choice users. ~ Specs Jynx, Banded Venusaur and Scarfed Landorus
  4. H

GEN VI: Wanted - Mega Stones

I have a shiny of the following: Poliwag, Gardevoir, Gengar, Gen 1-5 starters, Numel, Riolu, Dratini, Azurill, Deerling and a few others I can't remember right now. ~
  5. H

Random Messages Episode X

Re: Random Friendly Messages Episode X I think I will be the one who takes Gen V by the hand and buy it ice-cream, while taking it for a walk in the park. I loved Gen V. <3 Still love k-pop more doe
  6. H

Contest Mawile vs Klefki

I'm basically on the Mawile train too, because of every above reason: mega evolution, loved it since R/S/E, awesome design... Klefki is just meh at best - but more annoying than cool because of it's competitive uses. ;~;
  7. H

I wish I had a shiny Kalos native haha, but all I have are shinies from past generations. (And I know most people don't accept them anymore because there's no way to prove their hacked or not. ;~;)
  8. H

I didn't think of cloning. Perhaps I'll have that done at some point then with my Pinsirite and other Mega Stones, but I'm really sorry!
  9. H

Hmm, I'm not sure because I only have the one Pinsirite. Is there any Pokémon or anything I could interest you in? It's fine if you aren't looking for Pokémon, I am just a little unsure about parting with my only Pinsirite.
  10. H

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

I agree with Rain Woman. The post game content made me think a few times to myself "What do I do now?". I would turn on X just to find myself doing Battle Spot, and that in itself can get tiring pretty quickly with all the Mewtwos and Zygards. If that was fixed then it would be pretty sweet, but...
  11. H

Another thread from me! This time I'm wondering if anybody has any of the following mega stones that they are looking to trade away: Venusaurite, Charazardite Y, Blastoisinite, Mewtwonite Y, Heracrossite, Houndoomite, Blazikenite, Aggronite. I'm not sure what to offer for any of them, but...
  12. H

GEN VI: Wanted - Aromatisse

I think I'm going to try to breed a shiny Spritzee before I evolve it anytime soon, but I don't need the item. :3
  13. H

Aww thank you! I really do appreciate it. :')
  14. H

My FC is in my sig too, it's just small haha. ~ What do you want in return? Or is it okay for me to just catch it? <3
  15. H

I actually got a Skrelp not long before you replied from someone haha. Sorry! I would love it if we could add each other for the friend safari? You could tell me what I have too. :P
Back
Top Bottom