• ME's brain went on vacation last week, so he forgot to upload an episode of Snowy's LP. He didn't forget this week. Watch the new episodehere.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That "figuratively and literally" kind of threw me for a loop... Yeah growing up is overrated though. It's like you always want to do it when you're young, then when you get older you wonder what the big rush was.
    Well I think "master" is kind of a strong word XD. When I learned guitar I learned really blues oriented kind of playing, so that's pretty much what a lot of my stuff sounds like. It's kind of hard for me to describe what I play, I pretty much just take a bunch of weird chords and pretend they go together.

Yeah, that does sound like an unfortunate job. I hope you can find one you like more eventually.

As for pokemons, I started with the anime and the cards. I never actually played the card game, but I traded the cards. I never actually bought any cards, I started with one card that I found on the ground and ended up trading up to a huge collection, which I eventually sold on e-bay before they stopped being valuable. Then I got Pokemon Blue Version and I thought that was just the greatest thing ever. So yeah, I basically started because everyone else was doing it, then I never grew up.
    I don't mind you asking at all. I usually am in internet land, but when I'm not I like to play guitar and do kendo. Lately I've also been getting back into making RC airplanes. I find it difficult to stay focused on a project like that, but it's really satisfying when it's done. I've also been trying to get into chess, though that boarders on internets-land related since I play most of my games online.

For a job I work as a software engineer at a government contractor. It's a decent job, I can't complain. How about you, what do you do IRL?
    Oh man, I really need to get Netflix. I love movies but I don't get to watch them enough. Lately (as in like the last couple years) I've just been watching TV series online whenever i want to watch something.

Let's see, besides Minecraft and Pokemons... Well I like the Golden Sun games a lot, I like the Zelda games (though I haven't played the last couple), I like Cave Story, and several other games that I can't think of. My problem is I usually get fixated on one thing at a time, and right now I'm kind of on a Minecraft binge. How about you?
    Wow, that's a pretty high standard... Napoleon Dynamite had some moves. I don't know if anything on TV today can compare to the grossness of Ren and Stimpy. Then again I haven't really watched too much TV lately.
    I don't think I ate lead paint as a child, but I did suck on pennies and lick 9 volt batteries. Does that count for anything? Of course we are. Can I really be held responsible for what comes out of my mouth during a Minecraft binge? I would hope not..
    Okay, so I haven't had much exposure to em-speak yet, but so far it looks like it has a very strong resemblence to English, which I think I'm pretty good at speaking o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…