Recent content by Hedface

1. H

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

I would like to see a more cohesive theme in a few of the new 'Mons we get. For example: a Roman/Greek mythology theme: Zeus, having been portrayed as many different animals but his most defining being an Ox, or Hera, whose most typical animal portrayal is the peacock. (It's been mentioned...
  2. H

Actual cycle of daily life in-game? Read first post

I don't like that idea, mainly for selfish reasons - I work second shift at my place of work, and consequently that is the usual time that I play. I'm not awake during the normal hours that most are and I'm up and at 'em until around 3 in the morning. I would never be able to access some of...
  3. H

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

That would be great! I'd like some Pokemon based on mythological gods/creatures in any case. Cerberus, Zeus (in ox form perhaps?), Anubis (Jackal)...so many different things to choose from.
  4. H

New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

I don't remember what the source was, but there was speculation on the scan itself. There were two Kanji symbols, and the one attributed to Ninfia was a symbol meaning "celestial" or "autumn," indicating to me that this particular Lution will be a brand new type. The other Kanji symbol was for...
  5. H

New Eeveelutions

I would like a Normal Eeveelution if they made the Normal type more viable. As it is, Normal is good for learning a bit of everything and having only one weakness. However, it isn't super effective against anything and they don't receive STAB for the moves they do have. If they gave Normal a...
  6. H

Contest Vulpix vs. Zorua vs. Fennekin

For myself, design wise is Vulpix > Fennekin > Zorua, but like Confidemus said, we don't know enough to make a stats-comparison as of yet.
  7. H

Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t

Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi Thank ye much!
  8. H

Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distribution t

Re: Meloetta distribution for North America: GameStop and EB Games holding distributi Dumb question of the day...I've never done an "event" at Game Stop, other than to pick up my pre-orders...do I just walk in on March 4th packing my 3DS and start downloading? How does it work?
  9. H

Have you been told you look like a celebrity?

Christina Ricci. Bleh.
  10. H

How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Box 4 is always my 'Special' box. This differs betweens games, but usually it means my favored in-game party at that moment. Then I have a Legendaries box, a Breeding box, Type-Specific Metagame box, and the rest are labeled Random.
  11. H

Do you keep Pokemon secret from your friends?

No way. In fact, it's one of the few things we have in common to nerd out about.
  12. H

Best lines ever

"Oh Cynthia, why you so Cynthia?" An actual quote that had me giggling for quite a while
  13. H

X and Y Player Character Names

Re: PKMN X and Y Player Character Names Or perhaps Scarlet?
  14. H

What would your first Pokemon be?

Although Vulpix would normally be my answer, I actually think an Absol would be a great starter Pokemon (in a "Pokemon is real life" type of world.)
  15. H

New Moves/Abilities

Absolutely. Different elements doing essentially what Stealth Rock does, taking away that advantage from some seriously OP 'Mons. EDIT: Okay, not "taking away," but definitely giving other types the same sort of edge when it comes to metagame battling.
Back
Top Bottom