Recent content by Heiccu

1. H

Pokeshipping General Discussion

I'm not very worried about that. They only met during the Oak's camp one Summer and when Serena appeared, Ash didn't even remember her until Serena explained what happened then. If that was just the case, then I myself wouldn't call them very close childhood friends. It already seems like some...
  2. H

That guestion mark between Ash and Misty indeed is pretty interesting. I'd really like to know when that was published. I drew my attention to those short descriptions of the characters. The arrow between Ash and Brock says "shinyuu", which can be translated as 'a close friend'. I tried to...
  3. H

Hi there fellow Pokeshippers! It's really been a while since I've posted anything, though I've been visiting this thread every now and then (: There have been some pretty interesting topics here I'd like to share my opinion on. What's your favorite kind of Pokeshipping fan-media? What...
  4. H

Ash is Ash for instance in Magical Pokémon Journey and Electric Tale of Pikachu mangas [and perhaps in some others but I can't remember]. I remember for what I've read that Ash has drooled over Misty and showed some attraction towards her couple of times in Electric Tale of Pikachu [but he had a...
  5. H

I've read (and read) Adventures/Special mangas a lot and some chapters of the Electric Tale of Pikachu. Though I can't remember any notable hints of Pokeshipping (and MangaPokeshipping doesn't count because it ISN'T the same as Pokeshipping!!) as I've only read some first chapters on the...
  6. H

I really don't care about those changes what 4Kids made. Ok, I admit some of them are indeed very cure but meh. I don't understand why did they change the dialogues so radically. I don't even like some of them, like Mistys 'getting married' thing in Heartbreak of Brock, which I don't even...
  7. H

That's pretty interesting thought and may be true. Though that's only a title 4Kids created so I don't consider that as a strong hinting for Pokeshipping.
  8. H

Haha, well that dialogue continues with Ash saying that he came back as he promised so why did they do that to Misty
  9. H

Yeah that was Tower of Terror ^^ I uploaded here some screenshots of the Japanese version of "Here comes the Squirtle Squad", of which I talked about on my earlier post. I really love it because of how concerned Ash is about Misty and I guess they, who haven't watched original Pokémon should...
  10. H

Excluding the Orange Islands season, what is your favourite Pokeshipping hint in the Original series? "Tower of terror", where ghost Ash lifts Misty up and in "Here comes the Squirtle squad" when Ash comes back from buying some potion for Pikachu and worriedly screams out Misty's name because...
  11. H

Unova really is far away from Kanto and other regions. The map of Unova is taken from some part of US map and the other regions are straight from the map of Japan. So in theory Ash is in America right now xD lol
  12. H

Who in the anime (excluding Pokemon) would Ash confess his feelings for Misty to, and what could they do to help him understand these feelings? There are several good choices in my opinion. The best characters for this could probably be (like everyone else have said) either Delia or Brock...
  13. H

Perhaps because it had it's own re-appearance in DP. Like the handkerchief made only one appearance in AG after GCYL and was totally forgotten then. Writers usually don't use this kind of things in episodes more than once.
  14. H

How do you know Ash didn't leave the lure at home? If you're referring to the stuff on Ash's bookshelf in the begiining of BW001, they're all things he received during his Sinnoh journey.
  15. H

Heyy now [again] I'm in the mood that I'd want to read some Pokeshippy fics. I've read some of them on FF.net but can you suggest some fics which totally are worth reading? *giving puppy dog eyes*
Back
Top Bottom