H
Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your right about that. Again thanks for participating. And call me an idiot but I just now realized your avatar is a umbreon. Blind I am lol. ;)
    Lol that's alright. This is my first making of a rp so I expected me to make some mistake. Your background is good now. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I am pending you as a friend if you want to accept.
    Ok whatever just make sure you edit your background just a little when you edit your sign up and notify me when you did so I can check.
    Btw this is just a little button that you pushed that you need not mean to so i should let you know now but please don't compare me to the normal or expected for your liking. No hard feelings. :)
    Awesome. I like MLP, and I've heard lots of good things about Big Bang Theory. Who's your favorite pony?
    Cool. I'm trying ta focus on homework, which I'm not great at. What TV shows do ya like besides Pokemon?
    I'm gonna go ta bed soon, but right now I'm doing homework while listening ta Something I Can Never Have by Nine Inch Nails. Hm, what kinda bands do ya like?
    Ah sorry, I'm having troubles with my computer and can't access the files. Usually I work fast, but I've been chest-deep in homework lately. x.x
    Um, would you mind making your order a bit less specific? It's a bit hard to find art with all the armor and weapons in it, and it's not much easier to edit them in. ^^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom