Recent content by Helioptile

1. H

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Well, they're both stubborn old men, so GeezerShipping or JollyOldShipping. That works, but maybe OrichalcumShipping (the metal Lucario is based on) or AuraMasteryShipping (pretty obvious) Perhaps, since they both are encountered at climbable towers, TowerClimbShipping or WhiteTowerShipping...
  2. H

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #79: Leech Seed

-Being a Grass type (most of them anyway), they create seeds the same way they do for Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, etc., and launch them at the foe. I don't think the seeds really root into the foe, otherwise the move would probably do more damage. They probably just spread their roots on the 'mons...
  3. H

Best Pokemon Evolution?

Inkay -> Malamar. Seriously, this is a very creative evolution. First, you have to hold the 3DS upside down to evolve it, which not only fits its whole upside-down theme, but is unique and memorable. Secondly, while Inkay is a right-side up squid, Malamar becomes an upside-down squid. Unlike...
  4. H

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion In terms of rivals, there is some room for improvement. I think Wally needs a bit more development, so a few more run-ins with him would be nice. Still not sure whether he should have a Gardevoir or a Gallade (or both). Also, just because May/Brendan...
  5. H

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (Gen III remakes) ANNOUNCED

Re: The Generation III Remake Discussion -Make 3D models for ALL the Gym Leaders, E4, Magma/Aqua Admins, Champions, etc. and not just for the professor and evil team grunts *cough* *cough* -Juan is 8th Gym Leader, Steven is Champion, Wallace has a post-game role. -Shaking Grass mechanics from...
  6. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

There is a 1/8192 (I'm pretty sure they changed that number in gen VI, tho) chance a 'mon will be encountered shiny. They are alternately colored and sparkle went sent out. You can just search it up on Bulbapedia if you want more in-depth stuff. Anyway, I already said this in my blog, but I...
  7. H

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

Kayde wandered closer to the girl. "'Ey, watcha doin' out 'ere by yerself?" he called to her. Meanwhile, Roid was done poking at the potatoes and was now messing with the spoon from the tray. He chuckled to himself as he bent it, pretending to be Psychic-type. He mistakenly released one end of...
  8. H

Oh crap, I just realized Kayde sent out Yany, not Roid. Oh well, let's just say he switched them while he was waiting. BTW, what counts as a "small" 'mon anyway? Is it just height or something else?
  9. H

"Alright, finally got mah food," Kayde proclaimed as he walked away from the counter. The smell of fresh, hot potatoes and beef wafted up to him. He was nonchalantly walking back to the seat where he had been sitting to discover a nasty surprise: "Roid, there was four seats at this table...
  10. H

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #76: Aurora Beam

-I'd say they create a burst of cold air, and the air freezes. When this happens, little bits of ice are created. These refract light into a rainbow. -Because they're cool.
  11. H

"Ah, jeez..." Kayde sprinted through the halls. He slowed down when he saw students were still going into the dining hall. As he was walking, he noticed a guy with a Chikorita at his feet. Kayde walked over. "Hey, are we allowed to 'ave our Pokémon out with us?" The boy looked over, surprised he...
  12. H

"Ah, shoot..." Kayde rushed into his room. "Ah'm gonna be late now, aren't I..." He threw down his suitcase onto the bed. "'Ey, look, mah jacket." He picked up the red article off his dresser. "Huh... Only Lugia. Well, ah'm sure ah'll improve sometime, right?" He went to run out the door when he...
  13. H

Gen V: Should I play or should I not?

Yeah, Gen IV's graphics have aged about as well as soggy bread. While Gen III's graphics are simple and nostalgic, IV's are... meh. Also, the mnemonic I use to remember the pre-Physical/Special split classifications is that the Special types are the Eeveelutions + Dragon. Obviously, Fairy...
  14. H

Who thinks Lucario should be classified as a Legendary?

ALL Pokémon are classified as a Legendary in my heart. Except Bidoof. Nobody likes him.
  15. H

I'd say that he's a battler fueled by breeding. He enjoys breeding but wants to have fun and put his bred 'mons to use by battling. He might eventually challenge the Gyms, if he feels he's strong enough.
Back
Top Bottom