• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its only about 12. But ive been going to bed so late lately, so id thought that id go to bed alittle early... though that never happens XD
    Hey there! Just wanted to let you know I've re-opened my shop and can get to your request :3 do you still want it?
    Well, I'm sick with a cold and I have sinus headaches. What's up with you?
    Sorry! I posted it a few times over the whole thread, but I really should have posted it in the very very first post XDD
    Hey there!
    Sorry for this copy-paste message, first of all xD
    Just wanted to tell you I will be closing my shop tomorrow (1/30). I will try to get to unfinished requests, but just in case you were looking for something super-fast, I won't be able to do it u.u I'm sorry! But you can still visit my affys and ask them! I repeat, I probably will get to pending request, but there's no guarantee. Anyways, my shop is only closing for 15 days, so it's not a forever thing xD

Thank you for understanding! u.u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom