Recent content by hellcat

1. H

GEN VI: I only need one more!

ok, you guys rock! I was getting kind of desperate there.
  2. H

I guess there is no one in this community who has an Articuno. Thanks, I will keep looking.
  3. H

Please help, I only need one more to complete Kalos Pokedex. It is Articuno. Obviously I have looked on the GTS, but people are asking for ludicrous trades. Even after Pokebank is released, as I have only just started with this Gen and do not have any of the older Mons. I would trade...
  4. H

Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be given a

Re: Bulbagarden to commence 12 Days of Wonder Trade: Holiday-themed Pokémon to be giv I have found some interesting things on wonder trade, I am starting to suspect it may be from this forum. Pokemon with 3 and 4 max IVs with choice move sets. That said, the first thing that entered my head...
  5. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Boo. It just doesn't look as cool. Ah well. thanks
  6. H

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I do have a question. I let my shiny Skorupi evolve in to Drapion in X and it appears to me as if the Drapion is not shiny. Is this a possibility that the evolved form is not shiny? It looks purple. I looked at the Gen V image of Drapion and he is very Crimson and Magenta... did Drapion...
  7. H

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING In a few days I will be getting a brand new 3DS... so I will have a new friend code. I am going to abandon my old one (actually was my wife's) and I will update here with my new FC when that happens. Fingers...
  8. H

Overrated and Underrated Pokémon

I am still relatively new to the game, so I am not super informed... however, I believe I should comment on all the hate that Charizard gets. I do not personally use Charizard, but when I am facing a Charizard on my opponents side, I take it very seriously. Although it may be Over-hyped... I...
  9. H

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I am very new to Pokemon, so my first shiny was in X. A Furfrou, which I encountered in the wild within a couple days of having the game. I didn't even know that it was shiny because it was the first Furfrou that I ever encountered and was not familiar with the whole concept of shinys. I kept...
  10. H

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead code 0920-0149-0344 name montana Dragon type, (Gabite and Noibat are confirmed) PM me please to let me know you you added me playing X
Back
Top Bottom