H
Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eheh, no no, it's fine, I was trying to remember for a while who said my sig, and now I learned it was you! :D

Thanks! I love your posts, too!
    Haha,I did?It would have been priceless if I throught "This person is insane,what is he smoking?"

Thanks!but,AAARG,I do want to continue! but I have this bad habit of starting too many projects at the same time D: ...Buttt I will try to continue soon,really,just...give some time to organize my chaotic shelude... I also felt like it would be a shame to my nerd pride to post kanto reviews when everyone was in Jotho and Hoenn already xD orz
    something funny happened,you must have seen my (now old)gible-avatar right?Well,I was browsing a disscusion where I had posted some days ago,and saw a post made by an user with a gible avatar, so I went "Oh nice lets see what insight Gible(as in you) has to offer..."And when I started reading I went "Oh wait thats my post lololol"
    ...dont know just throught you would find it funny too xD
    Yeah, I was shocked when I saw he changed his nickname XD at first I even was confused who it is XD
    For me, he'll forever be Scott XD
    Piplup and I think that J-boogie, Kengo and Cardcaptor Sakura are all the same person. Makes you wonder.
    Aww, I loved Ambipom, even though, I love Dawn's Togekiss. Dawn's warming up to me more and more, I can see why so many people like her so much.

Do you like Barry?
    Well, my hate for Kenny is justifiable considering that he is useless and annoying.
    o.0 Get a life! You should be getting your drills to curl correctly, like I do on weekends.

Exactly! She also needs to do her laugh one more time.
    She will take pity on the failing scum that is Gible (in her mindset of course :p).
    Or Gabite just wants to help its long lost child.

Same! She needs to appear again afterwards because she is awesome as you said and to also prevent Kenny from appearing.
    Ursula may just take pity on it and tutor it with Gabite, hopefully after the GF and not during it.
    Yay! Now go attack the real Piplup and master Draco Meteor. I want to see you tear shit up at the league.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom