H
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo, I made a debate thread for Axew, and Scraggy's development and how's it's being handled if you feel it's a significant enough topic to warrant a thread.
    OMG HELLION IT'S CONFIRMED THAT IRIS IS GONNA BE THE NEW CHAMPION IN THE ANIME WITH ALL THE AMAZING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND PLOT DEVELOPMENT SHE'S GETTING
    why couldn't ash and paul get a gay little scene like that omg, they are basically expies of each other when they grow up T_T

My bio actually said fabulous before I was Burgh, it must be my calling! I have a butterfly on my crotch, dammit!! Every day is me breaking down slowly because of school, lol. Just got back from a convention last weekend. It was fun, actually got to meet people who knew who Paul was XD But now, I'm broke and I have to prepare for finals this friday~
    Also, wow, I'm an asshole, I didn't thank anyone for wishing me a happy birthday XD A belated thanks, giblu! Hope you're doing well XD
    Exhausting xD I'm not used to getting up at that sort of time or doing work so it hit me head on. Other than that it was pretty good. People are nice and the place looks nice. Got a ton of inductions I have to go to though for different departments.

How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom