• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Hellwarden

1. H

Review XY084: Harimaron! Its First Errand!!

Re: XY 83: Chespin! Its First Errand!! I see Fearow are continuing their proud tradition of being the biggest assholes of the Pokemon universe. Seriously, has there been an episode when they didn't attack/steal from some one?
  2. H

Review XY025: Shōyō Gym Battle! Pikachu VS Chigoras!!

You know, how many times have seen Onix and its evolution fight? We've seen it twice already in this series alone. And yet, somehow watching a giant rock snake fight smaller and more agile opponents never gets old. *reflects on the last sentence* ......Good thing Freud isn't alive to see this...
  3. H

Review XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

So what was Malamar's plan anyway? What was it doing exactly? Anyway, I gotta hand it the animators here, as many times as we've seen Pokemon be hypnotized it was still oddly creepy to see Pikachu's consciousness sucked out of it.
  4. H

Preview XY010: "Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!"

So...it looks like Clemont is commanding Chespin... I imagine the outcome of this episode may rub some people the wrong way.... But I'm cool with it.
  5. H

XY009: Capture Lumiose Gym! Clemont's Secret!

Huh, Clemont's Dad is surprisingly manly looking.... ....Geez, Clemont, what's your excuse?
  6. H

XY008: Pokémon Trimmer and Torimian!

I do have to wonder if Fennekin whimpering after sexy Wobbuffet was done on purpose... ..stupid sexy Wobbuffet.... ...like he's wearing nothing at all...nothing at all....nothing at all...
  7. H

Review XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race!

I really loved the scene where the whole gang was talking to Serena's mother over the phone. It wasn't just animated nice with each other pushing to get in camera to talk, it was genuinely endearing of the entire gang. Also ignore heartfelt thank you and obvious ship tease, eat cookies...
  8. H

XY's animation - thoughts?

I feel like mentioning something that may have gone unnoticed in a lot of people's eyes. When a Pokemon is scanned, the show actually focuses on the pokemon being scanned. No longer does said Pokemon just freeze for a couple seconds while Ash scans it, it actually does something, something...
  9. H

Review XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

Re: REVIEW: XY005: "The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Bibiyon's Dance Battle!!" Huh....how did Serena even know Ash was in the gym? You guys don't think she's gonna end up being like.... ....Nah... Anyway, the episode was pretty good. An understandable loss for Ash, if you...
  10. H

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

So I'm wondering, do you guys think Clemont will ever use Dedenne in battle, even though he caught it for his Sister? Cause, it does fit more in line with potential future positions than Bunnelby does.
  11. H

Review XY004: Pikachu and Dedenne! Cheek Rub!!

Did anyone else really like how Inkay was just chilling on Wobbuffet's head? I appreciate how the episode kept moving, it didn't slow down. Both in the way that the characters never really stopped moving, and how it flowed.
  12. H

XY005: Gym Leader Viola Appears!

Oh, so the gang is meeting up with Serena this ep. I'm guessing that'll take half the ep, and the remainder will be spent on the start of the battle. Anyway, I'm glad XY is returning to DP style of making moves appear potentially life threatening. I'm a bit confused on who's fighting this ep...
  13. H

Review XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!!

I get the feeling that Clemont's devices failing or backfiring is gonna be a running gag in X and Y. (Though he was able to successfully unlock the door for Ash in the second ep.) I'm really liking the group dynamic so far. They feel like people, reacting to an actual world, and not a world...
  14. H

Also, foreshadowing people! YES! Just some simple foreshadowing for Clemont, and I'm like yeah gurl, that foreshadowing feels so good around my.....plot.
  15. H

According to the dub, it's not an actual move, it's just Froakie using its natural defenses.
Back
Top Bottom