Herbizarre
Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly. That's what I like to do. Use a team with a variety of types, with a variety of moves.
    But at lot of the time, I really only need too go with brute strength. Like I just beat the last two gym leaders in black, and I OHKO'd several of their Pokemon even though I was at or just below their level.
    I've heard of EV training. I don't really understand it fully, but it doesn't interest me.
    It basically turns the game into a matter of grinding and math. I like Pokemon because I like to pretend I'm a real trainer in that world.
    Real trainers wouldn't be concerned with the stat numbers their Pokemon have. They wouldn't even be aware of them. It just comes down to catching your own Pokemon and training them till they win.
    No, no, we have no knowledge of programming. ^^;
    But I was considering doing pixel work of the different parts of the map after when thought up the region's look and name and other details.

Nice. Do you have an actually Trainer OC for yourself? With a team?
    Sounds like fun!! A friend and I were working on our own Pokemon game series too.
    I haven't continued working on it, but I still have the information saved.

Ninetales!! But Blaziken is a close second, since my character's oldest Pokemon is a Blaziken.
    Thank you!! Yes I did. I used a Ranger Sprite as a base and borrowed the bangs from the blonde Battle Girl.
    Also borrowed some colors from the Cowgirl sprite. Ponytail had to made from scratch. It was really fun to edit together!!
    That seems plausible actually, given the nature of the franchise. In my headcanons they're all srs bsns, but, it's Pokémon. A far cry from super srs. xD
    Tandamn man.

Well, it's not surprising that Wes doesn't, what with being a mr.mime and all. But yeah, Rui didn't deny anything! :naughty:
    Would Evice let them walk away if they came that far in stopping Cipher's plans?
    But did yours have a pair of beyond awesome sunglasses? :eek:

Colosseumshipping is love. x3 They're such cuties.
    I have a soft spot for the Totodile line due to them being my very first Pokémon ever. <3

I wish the Imposter Plot would have been expanded on, but nothing we can do about it now other than hope for a remake
    That's a shame. :/ That's how half of our N64 controllers are. Dang kids getting them all sticky (though I'm probably guilty of that as well. >>;)

I can't remember if there was any dialogue in Phenac City amongst the townspeople that hinted at it, but yeah, it came out of the blue for me too on my first playthrough. It would have been nice to have some hinting ala Kanto!Giovanni, with him directing the admins via vidphone or regular telephone. It's not like we had voice acting to pick up on any vocal similarities.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom