Herbizarre
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Half of our team was the same it seems. xD Iirc I had Espeon, Umbreon, Ampharos, Feraligatr, Entei, and Flygon.
    Questions for you:

1. Do you have a Wii U?
    2. If so, should I wait to get RE: Revelations for that instead of the 3DS? I heard it'll have extra stuff on the Wii U version, but if the controls aren't that great I'd get the 3DS one.
    I had Panne marry Frederick, so Yarne's hair is all brown. XD

That would be cool! The battle sprites would work nicely too. ^_^
    I think about how the child's hair would look. XD

That looks great! It's very organized and easy to follow as well. ^_^
    I almost married Nowi to Gregor. XD

I never thought of that... :/ Yeah, too much work. /lazy
    I made him marry Nowi. XD

That's a cool idea, but yeah, that seems like a lot of work.
    I love Fire Emblem: Awakening. That's actually where my username came from. ^_^
    Game!Lucy or anime!Lucy? It would actually be funnier if she were attracted more to Toadman, since he's paired up with Snakeman all the time (on the basis snakes eat frogs)---ohhhhh, suddenly Brock.Lucy makes sense!

But yeah, anime!Lucy would probably like...I don't recall any robot masters with squinty eyes? ???
    Pfffft~ I actually forgot I had him in my signature when you first asked me if I liked Megaman, and I didn't realize I could have just pointed to it until months later. I haven't changed it in years, so he's been there the whole time. XD
    Can't really use internet reliably right now, so I'm running it offline.

Of course this happens as soon as I get a shiny new computer too :V
    Yeah. And my phone's data plans are a bit overpriced so I never bought an internet package from them.

It's great. It fixes various bugs that Bethesda hasn't gotten to.
    It doesn't change the gameplay or quests at all, other than that you'll see less broken quests. Also, oddly, there are more random encounters that were supposed to be in the game but didn't show up because of one bug or another. The result is a more stable game with more variety.
    Heya, just randomly letting you know that I had to replace my laptop. It was out of warranty (had it since 2010 and it was a year old by then) and needed a severe repair. Replacement parts needed would've ended up costing the same if not more as the laptop originally did so I just decided to purchase a new laptop. That had the added benefit of letting me run newer games on my laptop so naturally I got Skyrim. xD

It's not on ultra settings but it still looks good and the frame rate is much better than the 360 version.

I'm having a blast with a few mods; Better Magic (my wish came true; Destruction scales), Apocalypse Spells (about 170 new spells), More Weapons (katanas besides just the Dragonbane and other cool stuff!) and of course the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
    The English voice of Paarthunax was done by the voice of Mario :p
    And Medic from Team Fortress 2 is a member of the Thieves Guild!
    Oh, and funnily enough Mercer Frey from the same guild is voiced by the same VA who's Garret from the Thief video game series.

They really went much farther with the voice acting budget this time. Oblivion had about 7 unique actors in the English version iirc. Skyrim has over 70!

Since you play on PC (I'm jealous, I'm stuck with the 360 version :p) do you have any mods installed? One of my biggest gripes is Destruction's weakness in difficulties above Expert. I've always wanted to install a mod that balances Destruction with the rest of the combat skills.
    That sounds nice, though yes, Khajit have my favorite voices of the races.

Most male PCs in the English version have an annoying grunt when they get hit. It's especially annoying if you get repeatedly hit by something weak. I actually turn voices down to like 20% volume if I'm planning on just exploring. I raise it whenever long cutscenes occur.

Have you gotten any of the DLC? Dragonborn is quite good. Adds a lot of new stuff and two challenging bosses.
    Ha, yeah my first character was pretty random and used whatever I wanted to use at the time.

I have 4 characters, not counting the first (deleted him)

Male Altmer pure mage. Uses mainly Conjuration, Alteration and Destruction. If destruction magic scaled, I wouldn't need Conjuration but ah well.
    Female Dunmer assassin. Illusion makes assassins ridiculously powerful and easy. She's probably my most powerful character.
    Male Bosmer archer. With the zoom in slow time perk it's easy to use archery even in close quarters.
    And male Breton tanking knight. Uses Bound weapons sometimes as Bretons start with high Conjuration.

As you can see, I like my elves xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom