• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Herbizarre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I should be on early today around the time you specified. I'm available now, so I'll check my PSS
    Peach for me >w< Have you tried fruit cakes? Well with cover, I had once the other time with chantilly and the upper part had kiwi, canned peach and strawberry. I almost died :')
    Hey, I had car problems today and wasn't able to go online. I have Thursday off, just let me know a good time to trade. Thanks.
    Hi, I'm working nights Wednesday and I have Thursday and Friday off. I will be able to trade Wednesday 9:45pm - 11:30pm your time (3:45pm - 5:30pm Eastern). Let me know if Wednesday is still good or if Thurs/Fri would be a better option. Thanks.
    Ohhh my xDxDDD I am slow when it comes to those jokes sorry .w. *notes down joke to steal*

Except love? :eek:
    D; That's horrible!
    Shuckle used Shell Smash!
    Shuckle's Atk and Sp Atk harshly fell!
    Shuckle's Def and Sp Def raised!
    Skarmiri :B A smaller birdie hue hue

That side of you kills me XD
    Surf? o.o Hmm tho thinking carefully it doesn't have a x4 weakness. So surf then! :p
    Some people wants that to happen tho I don't want it qwq

Ya bet xD blushing sharks.. I am gonna send my friend this! Is there any for tsundere herbs? XD
    What about Shuckle tho? :p
    It might get allowed depending on the stats :eek:

O.O What on earth.... "Sempai *chomp*" I am so confused... Where are we? .......I can't understand XDDD
    Hey Herbizarre, thanks for the update. I was wondering if you would be open to a trade around 7am - 8am, your time (which should be 1am -2am Eastern). I'm working 12 hour shifts during the day, so I figured this might be a convenient time to trade. If this time works, just let me know which day works best for you. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…