Recent content by Heredity

1. H

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

I honestly can't believe how tedious they made the whole transfer process. Funnily enough, Pokemon I hacked into Ruby via the use of a Gameshark way back when managed to get through whatever hack checks there are.
  2. H

Pokemon Bank

Set the simmer dial to low.
  3. H

Pokemon Bank

I was more-so speaking of Bank as a separate product to X/Y. I reckon the core concept (transfer from a prevous generation, then stored en masse) behind Bank would have been in development since they stopped working on Black and White 2 and switched gears to X and Y, with Bank being a very late...
  4. H

Pokemon Bank

I still for the life of me can't figure out who decided this was a good idea. It baffles me. I'd have guessed 'probably halfway through the development cycle,' but considering the poor hack checking I'm betting that Bank was originally baked into X/Y and then removed late into development in...
  5. H

Pokemon Bank

That's using your noodle. I can't remember every game that the Internet has had a hissyfit over due to delays, but... - South Park: The Stick of Truth (for the third time) - Watch_Dogs - Drive Club - The Division - Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze I wonder how long Duke Nukem Forever would have...
  6. H

Pokemon Bank

Off the top of my head... I believe that the president of Square Enix received many death threats for releasing Final Fantasy XIII on 360. On the topic of Pokemon Bank, I'd like to point out that it's more like three months now and not simply one. That's 1/4 of a year. Hey now, don't lump us...
  7. H

Pokemon Bank

The grape vine says death threats, but that's pretty damn common for Japan (sadly).
  8. H

Pokemon Bank

I'm not sure if you're aware, but it has been a month. Also, I don't believe they're delaying it due to mad-sad-meanie-poo comments on Twitter (because that'd be maximum stupidity from any business).
  9. H

Pokemon Bank

I sure am lovin' Swapnote 3D. How about you? It's a real waiting game, allowing me to see the full picture.
  10. H

Pokemon Bank

As someone with partial experience in both roles, with friends who have full time positions doing just these things, I'll tell you this: they're piss easy positions.
  11. H

Pokemon Bank

I'll chime in and say: no it doesn't, it means folks are more likely to fall right into this thread and say 'lol get over it nerd, patience.'
  12. H

Pokemon Bank

Banks in America must suck really bad. I've never, not once, had to pay to make a direct deposit.
  13. H

Pokemon Bank

Says the guy who registered in January of 2014.
  14. H

Pokemon Bank

Don't move goal posts. It's a worldwide product, through and through. By your logic, anything that hits Asia first and then the West a bit later isn't a worldwide product and we should be 'lucky' to receive it.
  15. H

Pokemon Bank

Yeah, that's exactly why Pokemon Bank was announced in a Nintendo Direct that was translated to several different non-Japanese languages and then streamed simultaneously worldwide. Of course.
Back
Top Bottom