H
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I wish I could be able to deal with cold temperature. :p

Anyways, how are you doing today?
    Nope, I don't have a YouTube account, so I'll try it the other way. I should be done with the AMV's today, so I should get it up here today. If not, then tomorrow.
    Agreed.

And I just can't stand the cold. I'm always freezing and it annoys me I need to wear warm clothes all the time. I wanna wear shorts and skirts again. <_<
    Hah, finally someone who agrees with me! Besides, there's much more fun things to do in the summer. And that's when the vacation starts. :D
    Sure, I'll have to figure out how. I think I can just use the "insert video" button and put it here, right? Well, I'll try.

I used to think AMV's were really hard to make, but I got the hang of it. I hate the dumb Window Movie Maker I use though. Sony Vegas sounds cool to have, though it's so darn expensive. And looks hard to use.
    I hate drawing like that too.... ugh.

Y-you want to see it:blush:? Well, it's a America x Britain x France AMV.... It's to Case of the Ex by Mya. I also plan to do one to Need you Now by Lady Antebellum. With America x Britain. I warn you, I'm not too great at making AMV's.
    Yes, I do!

Whoa, you can draw realistically? I can't at all.... I can only do the manga/anime style.
    Well, I'm probably going to work on my AMV to Hetalia now. It's hard though.... Even when I cut the songs to be shorter than they originally are...!
    Cool, I'll check it out. I really like that Silver picture. You have a unique style.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom