H
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's funny you mention that, cuz I was so fed up one day that I got a ruler.... And it didn't help. I know, I don't know how. It just would not stay in one place.

I just looked at some of mine from 2009. That's not even that long ago, and does it look bad. I've really improved. I don't know how I made that manga 500 pages.... Yeah, it was kinda long.
    Heh heh, yeah. My ones from when I was 8 were so bad.... I get embarrassed for myself when I look at them. I just have a problem with panels. I have the most unstable hand when it comes to straight lines.
    Ah, I know what you mean. I haven't drawn in like, a week... And when I don't, my art style usually changes. I try to draw my own manga. For myself, just to amuse me. It's hard, though...
    You.... You drew those pictures:kawaii:?! They were so cuuute!!! Really, a very good job!!! Keep up the great work:crush:!
    I know, right? And I LOVE the part when he jumps out of that plane. The way he looks while he's falling is so cute yet funny at the same time.
    That's really good! ^_^ He's really cute. And yeah, it's LOADS better than anything I could ever do. I can't draw at ALL
    Whoooaaaa---- cuuute!!!! Really, so adorable:blush:! Thanks for showing me. Where'd you find that:crush:?
    Hee hee---- Seeing his reactions is so much fun!!! Thanks for showing it to me. Is there an America one?
    Oh yes. I love that shocked/angry reaction! XD It was quite adorable...

I'd like to see a Switzerland one, too! Although maybe there was one but I didn't look long enough. I'll have to check later.
    Aww, I'm sure it's not so bad. I know for a fact it's better than mine could ever me. I can't draw at all xD
    Hey, that was cool!!! Britain is so cute. Actually, they are ALL a little too cute.
    He relied on Flame Swordsman quite a lot too. That changed since Battle City.

I was pleasantly surprised when I learned that Crow's VA was Silver the Hedgehog's VA. I sort of guessed since when Crow makes the 'grrr' noises, he sounds same as Silver, but after being confirmed I was happy and surprised XD
    The new VA from the current arc in the dub isn't as bad though.
    Yes, and being more strategic rather than relying on luck as much as he did in Duelist Kingdom arc. (Time Wizard.)

LOL, I haven't paid attention to that. XD
    He warped to the future and got a new appearance due to the warping.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom