• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
H
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grandpa Rome, huh? I have to say, he's the only character I don't really like in Hetalia. What about you?
    I've played the PC versions of games before (the kind that you duel only against one character), and recently I started with World Championship 2010.
    It's really good.

Yep! That was awesome.
    If you have time, you should try looking around for the original rather than the dub. Sure, the dub was excellent. (Crow's voice actor in Dark Signer Arc was the same VA for Silver the Hedgehog, awesomeness!) Still, there were some aspects left out, like 'chants' that main characters say when summoning their key cards in Synchro Summon.
    Mhmm, it brought a different excitement. The games - I'm playing DS games - are as fun too.
    The best part was the concept of Synchro Summoning introduced :3c
    I wonder if people would actually get the reference to my name if I put that in my sig...then again, it's a pretty obscure reference, and I've been Feli here for so long that I don't think people would care whether or not they got it.
    That sounds funny! :S I call the people who call me George girl versions of their name. Like I call a Paul, Paula :p
    Thats cool! My nickname is George. But I'm a girl. What is this I don't even.... XD
    Love the username and avi ;D

*COUGH* Sig too *COUGH*

Germany is hawt :D
    Thank you very much!!! I love your picture, too! And the one for the background of your profile! Germany is looking especially hot in your avatar.
    Gwaaah I know.~; n ;
    And that's good!:D
    Most of my friends slightly annoy me to be honest.> . >
    And LOLOLOLOLOL.
    I HAVE NO FAYCE.
    No, wait..... o . o
    I. Love. It. I've never seen that picture before, thanks! ^_^

Oh, and I love your background on your userpage. Seeing Germany poke Italy on the head never gets old. :D
    Same here, sure the concept is silly in some aspects (...it'd be quite difficult to hold cards while riding in THAT speed ^^;), but I like those duels. It's also interesting to see how each monster moves along with the rider.
    I think his name was Kilan.
    I loved how each Dark Signer that each Signer faced was a perfect match in motive or history. Like Yusei VS Kilan, Akiza VS Misty. The guy (I don't remember the name) Crow faced? That battle was epic.
    Aw, it's quite fun. Though personally, the story around Dark Signers is the best season imo. :D
    Afterward, I just watched lightly. As of this moment, I don't think I have a full grasp with all that past and future thing, either XD
    Oh, I meant the season they actually enter the finals. It should be the current season for the English dub. Like, they fight Team Ragnarok in that season.

Yeah, it was especially sad for Crow. I mean, with Akiza, her deck is already structured around it so it's expected, but in his case, AUGH. ;_;
    Yep, I love that archetype.

True, but on the other hand, I felt that he relied too much on Black Winged Dragon. When there are Armor Master and Silverwind the Ascendant ;_; They haven't appeared much in Season 4 imo.
    The latter's effects would have been SO awesome if it was actually used.
    Mhmm, he's my favorite character in the whole Yu-Gi-Oh series :3c
    Both he and his deck are awesome XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom