H
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're trainers, and we travel through a new region (which may or may not be called the Assfart Region) trying to beat the Gym Leaders and E4
    Funny you should mention RPs. I've just started an RP over on Facebook. It starts soon, so you can join in if you'd like.

I need to get back on to BMGf. So, yes! Private RP!
    Uh-huh and may I question the existence of your rp? And your existence on this Pokémon based forum?
    Nooo where's my partner? Lol! Great. One picture worked but the other hasn't - I'm going to put the link to it on. Say what's your rp wanted about? Sounds interesting and dool. Maybe I'll join.
    -starts breathing in and out of a paper bag, hyperventilating, calms down- ok, ok I'm calming down. Do you how to add pictures to your post? I click the pic, select the file but it doesn't seem to show the upload file thingie. Do I need to do it on a computer?
    It's a different way to spell maria. Why 3 a's? I don't know. Oh I'm so sorry, I should of thought about that! My bad I won't let that happen again! I should've lookes beyond my selfish thoughts that I had then. I'm so sorry! I don't mind losing, I just don't want to go down without a fight and KO-ing another team!
    Wow that sounds great! I'll call you Ben if you don't mind you can call me Maariya if you want - that's my name with a triple a :) you didn't bunny I didn't mind that post.
    I think I might but not make it as serious as I've put it . Don't know what inspired me to write it though...

P.S edited post in the null.
    Happy birthday my fellow nerd. You're one year closer (and one year closer than I) to when we can get wasted and talk about the deeper subplots of various anime and manga. Hope you have a good one :)
    About your Pokémon RP since you said pg13, I wanted to ask pemission.

I was hoping hiro's past involved him being from Unova and his father being grimsley. The reason he started at 14 was that his father wanted him to study hard, and become part of the elite 4, like him. But hiro refused and was locked and hold hostage in his own house, forced to study and train with his dad's Pokémon. Every time he got it wrong, or grimsley didn't like it, he would get his Pokémon to use their moves on him and beat Hiro with his scarf and would yell at him and be violent and unstable (he does love him but he is unstable since hiros mum died when he was born), getting bruises and scars all over his body (will put in appearance if permission) one day he ran away to the airport went to kanto found his starters egg with number 97 on it.

Too dark?
    Sad - it's not available but hey it's your birthday! Happy birthday H.S! Here's to your twentieth birthday! (Clink! :p)
    Good point, good point. I'm thinking about changing my username but I don't know what to change it to. I was thinking maybe 2 random words that sound cool together like destiny decider or something really random but interesting like flaming falcon or falckn decider. Or maybe a mix between characters or a character I really like. Or maybe pokemon themed. Or perhaps a title like the storyteller. But I dunno. What do you think?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom