• We are aware of some issues currently affecting the forums, and they are actively being worked on. Thanks for your patience throughout this.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So do you know how to contact beastmode953? He has been banned and I think I know for what post but I just wanted to ask him: For how long are you banned?

If you can somehow contact him, just ask him that question for me and tell me his answer.
    To all Advanceshipping Nation Members:

So its been a crazy couple of days but please don't take the moderators warning too harshly and most of all keep posting and keep Advanceshipping alive and kicking.

-RJW
    Send it to me on Fanfiction. And remember to leave a review for subtle confession by s muffin. If people actually listened that fic could hit a hundred reviews. And ringer by midnightmoon602
    alright I've been searching for your avatar picture FOR FOREVER.
    You MUST, and I demand you MUST show em where to get it! ARghhhhhhhhhjkfsahgjkldnsh lkjaghgkjl raja kgdnf!!!!!!!
    ...sorry the inner demon in me took over ^^'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…