Recent content by Hershel Layton

1. H

Halloween Party 2012!

And I, my dear ladies and Gentelman, am... Neon Borealis. Perhaps a bit obvious, considering my like of the series. I had a blast playing this. Even though I wasn't here that often. I will certainly come back next year.
  2. H

Halloween Party 2012!

It's a shame Luke couldn't accompany me to this party. I'm sure he would have loved it. *Dodges energy ball again*.
  3. H

Halloween Party 2012!

* Rises hat for a nanosecond to allow the energy ball to pass through... then inmedeatedly puts hat back on* It seems it's bouncing all over the place.
  4. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Indeed. *Takes sip from teacup* *Evades flying proyectiles nonchalantly while still drinking tea.*
  5. H

Halloween Party 2012!

My. It seems things have gone quite astray while I was gone. Alas, there is only two days of this party left. Let's make the most out of it.
  6. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Well, it seems this party has halted somewhat. Hopefully, things will get more lively later on.
  7. H

Halloween Party 2012!

My, there are certainly some new guests in this party. With a break in work, I'll be able to be here a bit more often. I wonder if Luke would like this party?
  8. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Well I seem to have lost quite a bit.
  9. H

Halloween Party 2012!

*Hands another cup of tea*
  10. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Ah, excellent. I always enjoy a cup of earl gray. Here. I hope it is to your liking. *Hands cup of tea*
  11. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Hershel Layton, at your service.
  12. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Well, it's nice to see you again Alois. Would you fancy a spot of tea?
  13. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Hello everyone. University work has been keeping me busy. But I can spare some minutes here.
  14. H

Halloween Party 2012!

That is quite, the... motivation.
  15. H

Halloween Party 2012!

Well, it would be interesting that's for sure.
Back
Top Bottom