H
Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure that Dawn will take pity on him though. Kenny will enjoy the "glamour" of being a whore too much to stop once his motive is complete.
    Ah, the alcoholic would appear to be completely unrelated at the start but later on it will be revealed that they turned to drink because of BW girl when they were younger, say 4 years old. They will be the Harley/Ursula of the arc.
    Well we did get (justified) Jigglypuff abuse as an appeal so I'm certain that it is involved. Not so coincidentally it only had one expression on its face which to me seemed as if it was scared into not revealing anything.
    Ah, shame. With Miltank out of the way the picture would square more.
    Well, for now anyway. Her own secret scandal is sure to be revealed in the final rival ep for Dawn.
    It all depends if they go down the sexual route again or go for a new approach with say, murder and adulterers.
    I can envision the bunny wearing a plastic mask with her face on it and with a recording in the background constantly looping the word "daijobu" in a highly excited manner.
    :p The contest arc is seriously fucked up. We have the lesbian, a Pokémon pimp and a rent boy. Just makes me wonder what Ursula will become.
    xDDDDD The children are too young to understand and what makes it even more funny is that Dawn said she wants to reach that level of beauty.
    Crop the fat cow out? I had to crop the ugly Kricetune out of my picture, despite him being one of the higher paying clients.
    Well you do have a Miltank in your avatar and there is a scene where Meowth is enjoying its MooMoo Milk up close. I'll have to find the pic.
    :p It would certainly explain some other things, especially as he lures small innocent pokés to come near him. Maybe he raises them as hookers to sell them off. Or better yet as his own stable. Pimp Nando is suddenly so much more cooler.
    As the whore or the owner of Lopunny?
    :p And all the people in the world that would have their own private hooker, it turns out to be Nando.
    o.0 I didn't notice that either. Why does it just get worse? :p

If anything it is relaxing my mind.
    :p
    I've never actually thought about that until now! Now I can't stop thinking about it.
    Haha, cheers! I couldn't not use it somewhere, especially after the pose that Lopunny did when it was sent out.
    I'm re-watching Advanced Battle, in my Pokemon marathon. The next episode coming up, Is May's shot at her final ribbon. I'm so sad to know she doesn't make it as a champion :,(

Her win Is long overdue.

Have I missed something? Has there been more hints that Dawn will win the GF? I don't watch previews or the Japanese originals. So I'm not fully in the know.
    Well I think it's most likely that they'll age Ash too. His age has always been kept pretty vague and he's now thought to be 14. Come next gen they could easily point out that he's now 16 or something.
    Well when you look at the full scan of them, they do look considerably taller, than usual. Especially the girl. They both look cool though. I'm definitely liking the design more than DP/HGSS/SE.

Haha, I don't know what's going on with that water Pokemon. Apparently It's the 'water, Otter' Pokemon >.>
    Hiya, yeah I've seen the scan. The boy does look cute, but It would be a first to see him in the anime (although you never know) girl looks cool too. My personal favorite Pokemon Is the fire-type, it's so adorable! I also like the look of the grass starter, but I think the water-type looks a little too much like Piplup's design gone mad XD

I love the idea that they're older this time round too.
    Well the hardest thing about the Piano Is sight reading. Which Isn't necessarily needed, but it helps if you want to learn all your favorite songs.

I've recently battled Whitney in SS, she was as hard as ever. She's classic in the anime though.
    Thank you. I like yours too. Whitney Is pretty, even though she's annoyingly tough XD

Wow seven years? You must be a pretty good player. I've only ever attempted the guitar, which I'm OK at but I need a lot more practice.

I love the Piano too much to put much effort into practicing anything else. Since I grew up in house with one, I started learning from a young age. I would like to learn the Violin too someday. I can imagine it's hard work.
    Same,I know all the words to every song!

I have the Soundtrack, I also have the Grease soundtrack too ^.^

I wanna start learning the violin soon. I wouldn't have a clue what to do with a bassoon XD
    The Bassoon? XD awesome!

Ooh I love musicals too. What's your favorite? Mine's the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    Haha I'm a very bad singer >.>
    I was thinking about doing Performing Arts at first.
    I can play an instrument but that's about it :p I can't act
    or sing...or dance for that matter.

It Is fun though, performing on a big stage.
    Well, my brother took Performing Arts, and he now teaches guitar. Media Is linked with Performing Arts but it's much less glamorous >.>
    I love it though. There's lots of different areas it includes, like photography, journalism, animation and film crew work. It's a lot of fun but in college it mostly consisted of filming performances and shows, which Isn't really what I want to concentrate on. I'm gonna start looking for secretarial work soon, with the qualifications I have, but I'm still gonna go to University, so I can get some more.

So what about you? Do you want to be a Psychiatrist or something?
    Oh yeah, I watched it earlier. I did enjoy it. I had to laugh at Grandma Wilma's treatment of Brock XD
    He's carried a lot of people on his back over the years >.>

Hmm I know, I also hate spelling mistakes, especially as I'm studying media.
    Hmm yeah maybe, though I'm pretty sure it would just be another cutesy contest girl. Totally, could not be bothered with that all over again.
    At least if they wanna continue with contest they should bring back May, after all she still hasn't reached her goal of winning a GF, and if Dawn wins first attempt they definitely need to give May her overdue victory too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom