Recent content by Hicky

1. H

Porygons!

please may i have a modest trace please? :) thank you for putting the thread up! fc is in sig
  2. H

Want: Tornadus

i can catch you one. do you have a life orb?
  3. H

IV Babies!

i would love one of the belum that is : Brave / Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, Speed and a ralts thats has Modest / Sp. Attack, Speed and a togpi Calm / HP, Sp. Defense / Serene Grace / Male
  4. H

EV Training, Tutoring & Cloning!

ok. i want you to do the event for me please. theres no point doing the darmanitan. so i will trade you the event tommorow but not the darmanitan.
  5. H

Leftover Pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: Leftover Pokes.. SURE ! i am just making a trade with some one could you wate please?
  6. H

EV Training, Tutoring & Cloning!

species: darmanitan= nature: lonly: IVs 31 attack, 31 speed. lvl 54 EV spread:4 hp/252 atk/ 252 speed final moves:Flare Blitz- Superpower- Stone Edge- Earhtquake timeline payment: a clone of the darmanitan and species: event shiny hiydeigon ev spread: 252 s, atk/ 252 speed. ceep the ones it has...
  7. H

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon(Round 2!)

your on now?
  8. H

Leftover Pokes.. [CLOSED]

Re: Leftover Pokes.. hi please could i have a Ferroseed please. ;D
  9. H

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon(Round 2!)

I Cart beleave i am on the list!! sorry if i am asking when would you like to trade? :D :D
  10. H

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon! all Timid natured!

can i have one of the second round one please. my fc is in my sig :D
  11. H

GEN IV AND V! Legends, Events, and More

i have pokemon diamond and i dont have the naonial pokedex could i still trade with you for a heatran? if i can trade with you. i have nearly all the tms and i have alot of items. if i can trade with you i would trade for a heatran please get back to me if you are intrested. or any event.
  12. H

Weekend Blowout

can i have 2 machops. 2 choagunt please. my fc is on my profile :) i can trade now?
  13. H

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua!!! for that dratini i can offer shadow ball, thunder bolt, dragon claw and dark pulce. if u are intrested my fc is on my profie. AND ADAMANT NATURE please i have lots of your items too.
  14. H

IV Bred Dratini

i am intrested in dratini the adamant nature 2 one please. i dont have the things you want but i have all the best tms like stone eage and stuff but if you are intresded my fc is on my profile... :) sorry thought it said IV
Back
Top Bottom