1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules effective immediately, so please re-read the rules thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone, a new segment called Bulbacast Behind the Scenes just started. Watch the first episode here.
    Dismiss Notice
Hidden Mew
Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2018 at 11:32 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 29)

Hidden Mew

Administrator, 29, from Somewhere dreaming forever

Deputy Head Administrator
Hidden Mew was last seen:
Apr 19, 2018 at 11:32 PM
    1. yourlilemogirl
      yourlilemogirl
      :b sorry, I get nostalgic and go on Like sprees lol
    2. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      According to its fanbase, several merchandise items seem to indicate
      that Season 2 is aiming for a early Summer 2018 release (June/July) so we'll see.

Yep. Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh said in an interview recently that they didn't wanna go with the usual,
      "random crossover" approach, and decided to build up to it and make a story arc. The
      hard part for them was coming up with the said story arc's plot.
    3. Ebail
      Ebail
      I think I'm going to attempt to give Vrains one more try when this new arc starts. I have my expectations set low, but what with Dragon Ball Super having finished I feel like I need something weekly (at least to hold me over until Dragon Ball comes back)
    4. Lillie
      Lillie
      I see. My favorite Lillie episode was the one where she regains all of her memories
    5. Lillie
      Lillie
      Cool. I've seen all of the episodes already online ^^
    6. Lillie
      Lillie
      How do you like the first 2 episodes of the new dub season so far?
    7. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Oh, cool. Yeah, they're great. As well as Tangled: The Series.
      "Ready As I'll Ever Be" from the season finale is my favorite song from Season 1. xD

On MML, (minor spoiler) but from the episode Missing Milo, onward, a story arc begins that will lead into a 1 hour crossover with Phineas and Ferb serving as Season 2's premiere.
      Dan Povenmire said recently that Season 2 is still set to air this year.
    8. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      I'm doing pretty well. I've been checking out some of Disney XD's other programs since Pokémon the Series moved to the network.
      I recommend checking out DuckTales (2017), Big Hero 6: The Series, and Milo Murphy's Law. They're pretty good, in my opinion.
    9. Lillie
      Lillie
      Have you heard of the CD radio drama that covered Mewtwos story for the 1st movie?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lillie
        Lillie
        I agree, I think he did remember her last words to him in the first film
        Mar 21, 2018
      3. Hidden Mew
        Hidden Mew
        It would have been hard to fit Amber into that special given that there was already quite a bit going on, but it would have been a nice nod to the CD Drama.
        Mar 21, 2018
      4. Lillie
        Lillie
        Yeah. That CD drama seems so different compared to the rest of the series
        Mar 21, 2018
    10. Lillie
      Lillie
      Hi there, how have you been?
    11. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It is. :)
      1. Hidden Mew likes this.
    12. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I'm Doing Pretty Well. :) Playing USUM at a VERY SLOW BURN! Liking the SM Anime, and Continuing to Watch and Review Movies. :)
    13. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It was a Pretty Fun Game IMO. How have U Been? :)
    14. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      IIRC, that is Lucario from Pokken Tournament! :) I HAVEN'T Played the Game for a While, but it's FUN! :)
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Oh Happy Belated Birthday! I DIG/LOVE Your New Lucario Avatar! :)
    16. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Hey, Hidden Mew. Happy belated birthday!
    17. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      Happy birthday!
    18. Ebail
      Ebail
      So I guess I'm done asking you how you feel about Vrains haha. I haven't even watched it the last 4 weeks. Sadly I'm just about ready to give up on it like I did Zexal. That being said what else do you like? Besides Pokemon, of course haha.
      1. Hidden Mew
        Hidden Mew
        You can still ask me about Vrains if you want to do so. That's perfectly fine and I'll probably always have something to vent about with this series, but I don't blame you for giving up on it. It's dangerously close to becoming my new least favorite series in the franchise, if it isn't already. I think I hated Zexal more by this point in its run, but there was definitely more effort put into Zexal than Vrains by comparison. Not to mention the show had a budget. Vrains already has four clip shows in less than forty episodes. Vrains feels like a huge downgrade coming right after Arc V in many areas, which is sad but not too surprising.

We're back to Zexal levels of writing and treatment of female characters with Vrains. Arc V wasn't perfect with writing or its female characters either, but at least it felt like there was progress. Aoi is basically Rio 2.0. She looks pretty and gives the impression that she'll be the strong female duelist of the cast with a couple of victories, but her role is ultimately to be angst and motivation fuel for male characters.

Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are the main franchises that I'm into. In terms of other anime series, I like Slayers, Pretear, Madoka Magica and what I've seen of Hunter x Hunter is pretty good.
        Feb 8, 2018
        Ebail likes this.
      2. Ebail
        Ebail
        Well I mean hey, whether I'm watching it or not, you're more than welcome to vent about Vrains anytime you'd like to, or feel the need to.I won't complain about you doing so. But yeah it is a shame. I mean I really did want to like Vrains, but eh. I gave up on it sooner than I did Zexal. I found a way to tough out Zexal until at least the end of the original/start of Zexal II. Vrains is just, well, it had so much potential but it's just all wasted.on stuff like flashbacks, and as you've already stated characters being just used for fuel like Aoi is.

Ahh so no common interests shared outside of Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! then haha.

Also, I wish you a very happy birthday! I do hope it's been and is a fantastic day for you.
        Feb 9, 2018
        Hidden Mew likes this.
    19. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      I think its about time you changed your avatar :P
    20. Ebail
      Ebail
      So now that we're a bit further into Vrains since we last talked I was wondering how you'd felt about it now?
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 29)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lucario
    I'm a loyal, friendly, and kind person.

I love watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, playing some video games, reading books, and listening to music.