1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Hidden Mew
Last Activity:
Jan 21, 2018 at 2:44 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 28)

Hidden Mew

Administrator, 28, from Somewhere dreaming forever

Deputy Head Administrator
Hidden Mew was last seen:
Jan 21, 2018 at 2:44 AM
    1. Vulpix037
      Vulpix037
      I think its about time you changed your avatar :P
    2. Ebail
      Ebail
      So now that we're a bit further into Vrains since we last talked I was wondering how you'd felt about it now?
    3. Lillie
      Lillie
      Your new avatar looks nice :)
      1. Hidden Mew likes this.
    4. Vulpix037
    5. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy bulbaversary to ya!
    6. Darth Darkrai
    7. Ebail
      Ebail
      Honestly I want to give this series its fair chance, but 2 episodes in and I'm already just not feeling like I'm gonna love it. I'll keep trying but ehh. I like the full version of the ending theme though at least. And yeah skills/speed duels are better saved for something like a game. Also as a side note I'll get to responding to your other message probably tomorrow so we can resume our talks about Arc-V.
    8. Ebail
      Ebail
      And now after watching episode 2 I definitely see that the mobile DM game Duel Links foreshadowed what Vrains was gonna be. All the dueling taking place in a virtual world, the duels being speed duels, having Links in the name (leading to Link Summon)
    9. Flaze
      Flaze
      I stil lhaven't watched episode two xD; didn't even know it was out subbed yet >.< but yeah Episode 1 did have a lot of exposition, I kind of feel like we could'v elearned everything they introduced gradually, but if this means they won't have to exposit more later then that's fine by me
    10. Flaze
      Flaze
      My only proble mwith Vrains is that it feels like it could be anything but a Ygo series xD;
    11. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Yu-Gi-Oh!: Vrains premieres May 10, 2017 in Japan.

Episode 001 - My Name Is Playmaker

Summary:
      Den City is where the latest and greatest online network has been developed.
      There, in the VR Space LINK VRAINS, managed by SOL Technology Inc., people Duel day and night.
      Yusaku Fujiki, is a cool high school student with excellent skills of observation.
      1. Alola Adventurer
        Alola Adventurer
        In order to defeat the Knights of Hanoi who seek to destroy LINK VRAINS, he transforms himself into his avatar, Playmaker to fight them in Duels while remaining anonymous in real life. But now, a hacker with the same purpose as Yusaku, a man named Kusanagi Shouichi, has information that SOL Technology is desperately searching for a mysterious life form.
        Apr 20, 2017
      2. Alola Adventurer
        Alola Adventurer
        Yusaku realizes the Knights of Hanoi are also searching for this entity, spreading a trap across the network, for an operation to capture it…
        Apr 20, 2017
    12. Ebail
      Ebail
      It's pretty cool to see someone else around here who was so passionate about Arc-V haha. I always said I was gonna participate in that thread, but then I was always worried about seeing spoilers so I didn't. Still I read through your posts, and it was cool getting to read all of your various thoughts on it.
    13. Flaze
      Flaze
      Are you going to be watching VRAINS? :o
    14. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Thanks :) and yes my Day was pretty fun! :) was Playing Smash Bros. on the 3DS, got a New one because my other one Started to NOT WORK for some STUPID REASON, so I got a New One, Played as Lucario for a while :)
    15. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Hope Your doing well :) out Celebrating my Birthday today!
    16. Lillie
      Lillie
      Oh yeah that is true
    17. Lillie
      Lillie
      Maybe Ash is giving some kind of report or assignment speech about the beginning of his journey in front of the class ^^
    18. Lillie
      Lillie
      Yeah I'm pretty anxious to know what the plot of the movie will be about too ^^
      I would love an original story ^^
    19. Lillie
      Lillie
      Hey there, are you looking forward to the 20th anniversary movie?
    20. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Yeah, the outfit's meh, but in my opinion, it's not bad. Like you said, it might look better in motion.

Anywho, TV Tokyo's site for Vrains has gone live. Similar to GX and 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains will air on Wednesdays at 6:25 JST (1:25 PM PDT/3:25 CT PM/4:25 PM) in Japan.

Yusaku's key visuals for his default and VR designs have been released. While not liking to stand out as much,
      1. Alola Adventurer
        Alola Adventurer
        Yusaku is also said to be cool-headed and extremely clever and is extremely skillful in his hacking and cracking abilities.
        He's also skilled at reading people and thinks on his feet.
        www.imgur.com/JTFo9Yo.jpg

When he Duels in VR Space, Yusaku gains the alias; “Account Name: Playmaker” and radically transforms his appearance.
        www.imgur.com/HRcbWna.jpg
        Feb 20, 2017
      2. Alola Adventurer
        Alola Adventurer
        While an airdate hasn't been revealed, a Yu-Gi-Oh! Special will air prior to the premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains.
        Feb 20, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 28)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Lucario
    I'm a loyal, friendly, and kind person.

I love watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, playing some video games, reading books, and listening to music.