1. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
  2. Here we go again! A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Roundup can be found on YouTube here.
  3. In case you missed the live streaming of our post E3 Bulbacast episode earlier, you can now watch it on YouTube here.
Hidden Mew
Last Activity:
Jun 19, 2018 at 4:45 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 29)

Hidden Mew

Administrator, 29, from Somewhere dreaming forever

Deputy Head Administrator
Hidden Mew was last seen:
Viewing forum Pokémon Anime and Manga, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:45 AM
    1. Ebail
      Ebail
      Yeah I have a pretty photographic memory so after being on your profile often enough it was easy to remember. And thanks!
      1. Hidden Mew likes this.
    2. Ebail
      Ebail
      Congrats on being a member of the forums for 12 years now!
    3. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
    4. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Agreed. I'm interested in seeing the continuation of Varian's storyline, and seeing where the rest of the series goes. I am slightly concerned with Eugene's ex-girfriend showing up though. I hope they don't put Rapunzel and Eugene through a "strained romantic relationship" arc unless it's executed well.

But aside from that, I'm looking forward to Season 2 and Season 3 for sure.
    5. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
    6. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Indeed. As for Milo Murphy's Law, while we may have to wait till August 2018
      for Season 2, the Season 1 finale aired on Disney Channel Japan, and with it, they aired a brief Japanese teaser trailer of what to expect from the upcoming Phineas and Ferb crossover:
      www.twitter.com/disneychanneljp/status/987971771474239488
    7. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
    8. yourlilemogirl
      yourlilemogirl
      :b sorry, I get nostalgic and go on Like sprees lol
    9. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      According to its fanbase, several merchandise items seem to indicate
      that Season 2 is aiming for a early Summer 2018 release (June/July) so we'll see.

Yep. Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh said in an interview recently that they didn't wanna go with the usual,
      "random crossover" approach, and decided to build up to it and make a story arc. The
      hard part for them was coming up with the said story arc's plot.
    10. Ebail
      Ebail
      I think I'm going to attempt to give Vrains one more try when this new arc starts. I have my expectations set low, but what with Dragon Ball Super having finished I feel like I need something weekly (at least to hold me over until Dragon Ball comes back)
    11. Lillie
      Lillie
      I see. My favorite Lillie episode was the one where she regains all of her memories
    12. Lillie
      Lillie
      Cool. I've seen all of the episodes already online ^^
    13. Lillie
      Lillie
      How do you like the first 2 episodes of the new dub season so far?
    14. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      Oh, cool. Yeah, they're great. As well as Tangled: The Series.
      "Ready As I'll Ever Be" from the season finale is my favorite song from Season 1. xD

On MML, (minor spoiler) but from the episode Missing Milo, onward, a story arc begins that will lead into a 1 hour crossover with Phineas and Ferb serving as Season 2's premiere.
      Dan Povenmire said recently that Season 2 is still set to air this year.
    15. Alola Adventurer
      Alola Adventurer
      I'm doing pretty well. I've been checking out some of Disney XD's other programs since Pokémon the Series moved to the network.
      I recommend checking out DuckTales (2017), Big Hero 6: The Series, and Milo Murphy's Law. They're pretty good, in my opinion.
    16. Lillie
      Lillie
      Have you heard of the CD radio drama that covered Mewtwos story for the 1st movie?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lillie
        Lillie
        I agree, I think he did remember her last words to him in the first film
        Mar 21, 2018
      3. Hidden Mew
        Hidden Mew
        It would have been hard to fit Amber into that special given that there was already quite a bit going on, but it would have been a nice nod to the CD Drama.
        Mar 21, 2018
      4. Lillie
        Lillie
        Yeah. That CD drama seems so different compared to the rest of the series
        Mar 21, 2018
    17. Lillie
      Lillie
      Hi there, how have you been?
    18. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It is. :)
    19. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I'm Doing Pretty Well. :) Playing USUM at a VERY SLOW BURN! Liking the SM Anime, and Continuing to Watch and Review Movies. :)
    20. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It was a Pretty Fun Game IMO. How have U Been? :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 29)
    I'm a loyal, friendly, and kind person.

I love watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, playing some video games, reading books, and listening to music.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.