• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hidden Mew
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just dropping by one more time to wish you a happy birthday! Hopefully you're able to enjoy your day to it's fullest.
    • Love
    Reactions: Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    That's really sweet of you. Thank you! I was able to have a nice birthday with my family.
    • Love
    Reactions: Ebail
    Heya there, just swinging by to check in on you, and tell you that I hope all has been going well for you.
    • Love
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Ah so snow is that rare in the area where you are huh? That's unfortunate. We just had two (small) snowstorms two weeks ago, about three inches each, but after having no snow the year prior at all it was good to get to see, and not so much of a hassle that it impacted either day. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy a nice snow storm.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    I live in California, so we don't get any snow out here. We are going to get quite a bi of rain for the next few days though. I'm glad that the snowstorms you had didn't impact either day for you. I'm sure that it is nice to see the snow, but I'm sure that it can be extremely cold and a bit of a hassle too.
    • Love
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Right, I knew you lived out there, but still I thought some parts get snow despite it being a state that's typically always warm. But then again what do I know with me living on the complete other side of the US. Yeah it can definitely be a pain when you aren't ready for it. The first storm happened at night, and the other while I was at work so I didn't get to enjoy them as much as I wanted, but at least I didn't have to shovel anything. It'd be cool to be able to watch some snow falling together, cause I mean when I was younger it was always a good time getting to see and play in snow with friends.
    And we're back:
    The Peanuts Movie sequel confirmed for Apple TV+. Production starts next year.
    Director and writers of the first film will return for the sequel. This new story features the gang traveling to NYC.
    • Love
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    That's really cool. I didn't think that we'd get an official sequel after all this time. I haven't checked too much of the Apple TV+ Peanuts series, but what I have seen was pretty charming. I'm glad that they're bringing back the the director and writers of the first film too. It was a really sweet love letter for Peanuts and did a great job with bringing the characters to the big screen for a modern audience. It's probably going to take at least a couple of years for the movie to be released or get a trailer, but I'm glad that Peanuts is doing well for Apple TV+ too. I always have a big soft spot for Peanuts, especially Snoopy.
    Hiya there. It's been a long while, so I thought I'd stop on by and say hiya.
    • Love
    Ebail
    Ebail
    That's for sure, it is a nice distraction when I go for a walk to grab a coffee or something. It is fun to be able to run into shiny Pokemon a bit more frequently too, you're right. I'm curious, what kind of music are you into? And what games are on your radar to play?
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    I usually just listen to whatever catches my attention, but I tend to gravitate more towards soft rock, especially stuff from the early 2000's like Michelle Branch or Vertical Horizon. I'm excited for both the Super Mario RPG remake and Super Mario Bros Wonder for the Switch. I've never played Super Mario RPG and Wonder looks like a lot of fun. I might also get the Peach game and the Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon remake. The recent Nintendo Direct was really good. A part of me is also tempted to get the Batman Arkham games. I don't think I've played games like those before, but after Kevin Conroy passed away last year, experiencing that game series for myself is tempting.
    • Love
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Is a Switch the only modern game console you own, or are you just that excited for only Switch games coming up? Either way of course you can't really go wrong with wanting to get your hands on any Mario based/characters from the franchise game.
    Hey, Hidden Mew! Sorry this is late, but happy belated birthday. Hope you had a good day!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom