Hidden Mew
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup. 4K Media also said in a Facebook comment that they're aiming for a mid-2017
    release for the US Home Video release.
    Awesome. I've seen it myself and without spoiling it, it's great, in my opinion.
    Hope you enjoy your feature presentation!
    That is true. I just hope they tell us an official airdate for the premiere soon.

Btw have you seen the dark side of Dimensions yet?
    Hello, there. As we already know, Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions is in theaters. According to the 4K Media Music Producer Michael Brady, an English Dub OST soundtrack for the film appears to be in the works, and according to him,
    the Home Video release will include both the dub and the original Japanese Version with English Subtitles like the home release of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Bonds Beyond Time.
    Yeah I'm doing great as well. Are you going to see Dark Side of Dimensions soon, if you haven't yet?

I'm Lillie~ on there and it seems like the perfect place for me. When do you think the marathon will start? I'm thinking it may start on April 1st if the XY rerun ends on the 31st of March as it seems like as of right now.
    Hey Hidden Mew, how have you been?

Are you by chance Light Lucario on toonzone forums? I joined that place yesterday to keep up with English dub news since it seems like they get episode titles and airdates earlier than other sites.
    Hello. Jump Festa has indeed unveiled the 6th Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series. No title yet, but it premieres in April 2017 in Japan.
    The series features a 16 year old boy named Yusaku Fujiki who's a High School Student.
    Here's Yusaku's design.
    www.imgur.com/C21Tp7g.png
    Galar Adventurer
    Galar Adventurer
    "Yusaku Fujiki hates standing out more than anything, and luckily for him, he doesn’t stand out at school at all. However, he starts meeting new people through the Duel Monsters card game.This series' theme is "Take a step forward, and try!" meaning people should try things out instead of giving up on the first try."
    Hello. Here's the cast line up for the dub of the Sun & Moon Series from the UK preview
    as they aired its credits:
    www.imgur.com/zKU5GBw.png

Trivia:
    Despite XY ending, Alyson Rosenfeld (Bonnie) was still able retain a role in the main cast and so far, Haven Paschall (Serena)
    and Michael Liscio Jr. (Clemont) were able to be retained in the cast as well as supporting roles.
    Hello, there.
    One of XY's animators, Aito Ohashi drew this in honor of the series reaching its conclusion in Japan:
    www.imgur.com/7W7Ult0.jpg

Also, there'll be new information on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime Series at Jump Festa on December 17-18 which could mean that a 6th series has been confirmed as Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal were revealed at past Jump Festa events.
    Same here. I liked the XY group dynamic despite the usual "Ash worshiping/Fan Club" complaint, but it'll be interesting to see what SM's group dynamic is like and how they handle Ash most likely doing Island Trials in the anime.
    And it'll be nice to see who the SM English Dub cast is for Season 20 and the new dub opening when the time comes.
    I'm looking forward to it.
    Veronica Taylor said on Twitter back in February that she is still interested in returning as Ash someday.
    Her or Sarah Natochenny staying as Ash would be fine with me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom