• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!
Hidden Mew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. My favorite Lillie episode was the one where she regains all of her memories
    Oh, cool. Yeah, they're great. As well as Tangled: The Series.
    "Ready As I'll Ever Be" from the season finale is my favorite song from Season 1. xD

On MML, (minor spoiler) but from the episode Missing Milo, onward, a story arc begins that will lead into a 1 hour crossover with Phineas and Ferb serving as Season 2's premiere.
    Dan Povenmire said recently that Season 2 is still set to air this year.
    I'm doing pretty well. I've been checking out some of Disney XD's other programs since Pokémon the Series moved to the network.
    I recommend checking out DuckTales (2017), Big Hero 6: The Series, and Milo Murphy's Law. They're pretty good, in my opinion.
    Have you heard of the CD radio drama that covered Mewtwos story for the 1st movie?
    Lillie
    Lillie
    I agree, I think he did remember her last words to him in the first film
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    It would have been hard to fit Amber into that special given that there was already quite a bit going on, but it would have been a nice nod to the CD Drama.
    Lillie
    Lillie
    Yeah. That CD drama seems so different compared to the rest of the series
    I'm Doing Pretty Well. :) Playing USUM at a VERY SLOW BURN! Liking the SM Anime, and Continuing to Watch and Review Movies. :)
    So I guess I'm done asking you how you feel about Vrains haha. I haven't even watched it the last 4 weeks. Sadly I'm just about ready to give up on it like I did Zexal. That being said what else do you like? Besides Pokemon, of course haha.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    You can still ask me about Vrains if you want to do so. That's perfectly fine and I'll probably always have something to vent about with this series, but I don't blame you for giving up on it. It's dangerously close to becoming my new least favorite series in the franchise, if it isn't already. I think I hated Zexal more by this point in its run, but there was definitely more effort put into Zexal than Vrains by comparison. Not to mention the show had a budget. Vrains already has four clip shows in less than forty episodes. Vrains feels like a huge downgrade coming right after Arc V in many areas, which is sad but not too surprising.

We're back to Zexal levels of writing and treatment of female characters with Vrains. Arc V wasn't perfect with writing or its female characters either, but at least it felt like there was progress. Aoi is basically Rio 2.0. She looks pretty and gives the impression that she'll be the strong female duelist of the cast with a couple of victories, but her role is ultimately to be angst and motivation fuel for male characters.

Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are the main franchises that I'm into. In terms of other anime series, I like Slayers, Pretear, Madoka Magica and what I've seen of Hunter x Hunter is pretty good.
    Reactions: Ebail
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Well I mean hey, whether I'm watching it or not, you're more than welcome to vent about Vrains anytime you'd like to, or feel the need to.I won't complain about you doing so. But yeah it is a shame. I mean I really did want to like Vrains, but eh. I gave up on it sooner than I did Zexal. I found a way to tough out Zexal until at least the end of the original/start of Zexal II. Vrains is just, well, it had so much potential but it's just all wasted.on stuff like flashbacks, and as you've already stated characters being just used for fuel like Aoi is.

Ahh so no common interests shared outside of Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh! then haha.

Also, I wish you a very happy birthday! I do hope it's been and is a fantastic day for you.
    So now that we're a bit further into Vrains since we last talked I was wondering how you'd felt about it now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…