• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Hidden Mew
Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just noticed that your "About Me" section now has your age listed as 24. I remember it being 23 a while ago. In that case, happy birthday! ^_^
    Hey Hidden Mew, here's some Lucario fan art I found on tumblr that I thought you'd like seeing! Enjoy!

Congratulations on achieving Forum Head status in the Anime Forum. Good luck!
    Mmkay, well I was just curious. Its just that not much has really changed around here so it would be neat to see new and different ideas for boards/contests/discussions.
    So now that you're the head of anime, what are some things you'd like to see change or keep the same?
    Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really like your recent posts, and that I can relate to them. That's all.
    Can you please make a review thread for "Isshu League Conclusion!! Lucario VS. Pikachu!" It says specifically in the rules review threads can be made if a mod hasn't made one yet and the episode aired little over 20 minutes ago and I posted two threads, one disappeared so I assumed it to be a forum hiccup but it happened again the second time so I'm sure they're being wiped by mods. I would appreciate it if you could make a thread however, thank you.

EDIT:Whoops and this VM is irrelevant.
    Hi, i would just like to say how i believe we recapitulated everything we wanted to say in that thread and im fearing that further debate might become bigger than expected straying away from main topic.

So perhaps we should just agree to disagree(stop altogether) there my friend, feeling sick to get dragged into such things right now.
    It's not just a "Who did it?" game. You can also be the one who did it. Yeah, I get what you mean. I was first interested in playing one in April last year, but was too busy with exams to bother playing it. I got to play my first one, FinalArcadia's Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia in August, and I was so clueless in that game that I ended up not doing much. It doesn't really take much time to play one, but that entirely depends on how much time you want to dedicate on playing it. It could be very time consuming if the majority of the players playing the game are extremely active. Having to keep up with all of that could be really tiring. It took me a good month of playing various games to become any good, and I can see how a mentor program is not enough. My dedication mostly depends on the theme of the game. If I play a game that is based on, say, Pokemon, and I get a character I really like, I put more focus in it. Sometimes I just do it for the heck of it, and if I get really busy or bored playing it I could always sub out.

Speaking of those types of mystery/adventure games, have you ever played a Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney game?
    Hey Hidden Mew!

If you have any interest to play a Mafia game, now's the perfect chance. Master Mew is hosting a Mafia game designed for new players to learn the basics of Mafia games to then use to utilize in future games. A problem with getting new regular members to play Mafia with is that due to their lack of knowledge regarding the game, which results in them becoming clueless with all the complications, and so give up without giving the game a proper chance. To amend that, Master Mew will have a mentor assigned for each player playing to help them learn the basics and improve. With 10 players, that means 10 mentors. The usual time of 24 hours per Day Phase has been extended to 48 hours for new players to have more freedom to think and ask their specific mentor questions regarding the game. How the game will be set up is all explained in the first post of the thread in The War Room.

So, what do you think? I'd personally recommend this opportunity. The War Room has really made my experience on this forum more enjoyable, and it has made me interact with users and make friends. Being a regular in the forum was a decision I have not regretted.
    Zexal is the embarrassing pimple that is impossible to destroy on the face of yugioh. It's a shameful parody of the first series and is yugioh in name only >.>

But yeah, lol. I love the first season of yugioh. I dislike GX, I liked 5D's because of the focus being on dragons, and Zexal is so sad it makes fun of itself, and there is nothing I can do to it that is any worse than what it's doing to itself. I do know how to XYZ summon though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom