Hidden Mew
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm a huge fan of Power Tool Dragon and Life Stream Dragon. Heck, they're my favorite 2 Synchro monsters, so I'm a bit biased. I personally found it to be great an really interesting. Yeah. The poor girl just focused way too much on Rua and didn't have any individuality. The writers were more interested in showing Jack, Yusei and Crow, so it's very unfortunate that Aki, Rua and Ruka had to suffer because of that.

Oh wow. I prefer Black Kyurem as well. White Kyurem just ruins Reshiram for me, while Black Kyurem adds more appeal to Zekrom for me.

The newest trailer looked really great and made N look very awesome. Jessie getting a female Frillish and James getting an Amoongus is really good and fitting as well. I was shocked to see Ghetsis in his BW2 outfit, and I'm really happy to see that Colress will have a say as well.
    It was Yu-Gi-Oh!'s writing at its finest in my opinion. I did find it a bit dragging as well, but it didn't hinder me from enjoying it. The change of scenery was nice and the idea behind it interested me. Demack was the only one out of the other Dark Signers without a back story to make them interesting, so I agree with those who found him to be bland. This duel was Ruka's last time to shine since Rua would steal her chances.

Black Kyurem and White Kyurem appearing would be great as well. They were in the Japanese opening of BW2!, but that was for advertising the movie and the movie focused more on Keldeo than Kyurem. I can't decide which one I prefer since they're both really cool, but either works for me. With Team Rocket confirmed to reappear, they'll have to have a say in it. N finding out about Meowth's ability to talk could be both amusing and interesting. N showing his true intentions to them would be incredibly predictable, but yeah, it really would be awesome. A great ending would be a 6 on 6 battle against Ash.
    You should! I watched all the duels against the Dark Signers again last week! Jack and Carly's is still my favorite duel from that arc, with Rua and Ruka's being my second. Yeah, that bothered me as well. She isn't a fully fledged Mary Sue or anything, so that's good. I'm thinking that it has to do something with the rings, though. I'd like an explanation as well. Hopefully the episode will shed some light on that. I know she isn't part of them anymore.

What would be great is if they connected the Zekrom from the first episode of BW! to the plot. Zekrom coming out of nowhere like that really bothered me and made Ash be this extremely lucky guy. I prefer Reshiram myself as well. What would be really cool is if got them both and went to the Giant Chasm where Kyurem is. He looks way too threatening in his BW2 design, so I'm thinking he'll appear in his BW1 design. He could act innocent like how Cyrus did in DP and wear something completely different at first. If they appeared in the back ground or N mentioned them I'd be glad that their existence hasn't been ignored. They always seemed like pointless characters to me, but something about them really interests me.
    It's actually comprised of many lines mashed up into one. Yeah, it was! I collected so many awesome lines to put in, but had to heavily edit them to make them fit with the signature limit. Oh, cool! I'll post tomorrow mine tomorrow. I'm hoping that it explains why Rio was so good becoming first in all those clubs. It would interesting if she lost the powers and had to continue without them.

If N's back story is shown of him being a child and is explored, then I'll be pleased. I'm hoping that Reshiram and Zekrom are involved in the plot, and that in the movie where Genesect appears, N appears alongside it as well. Damon from the Victini movie came off as a poor version of N, so I'm really glad that he didn't hinder N from appearing. In which outfit do you think Ghetsis would appear in if he did? His BW1 one, or his BW2 one? Team Plasma being involved should be really awesome as well. Do you think that Anthea and Concordia could make an appearance? They weren't important or affected the plot, but it would be nice if the anime expanded on them and said they're the reason why N is so innocent and kind.
    Thank you!

It took me a while to find a signature that fit with the idea I was going for. I had to rewatch their duel twice to get the best quotes to put on the signature as well. I'll make a new post about episode 81 then. Shark just leaving with his motorcycle without telling anybody was HILARIOUS. Can't wait for Misael to show up in the next episode. He should as least be more serious than Alit and Gilag. The focus Rio is going to get in it sounds interesting as well.

Now that N is finally going to appear in the anime, what areas do you think the writers should explore about his past? Do you think that N appearing means that Ghetsis has a higher chance of appearing as well?
    Hey Hidden Mew!

Since you're a Carly X Jack shipper yourself, do you like the theme me and FinalArcadia have of them on our avatar and signture?

By the way, I noticed that you haven't posted a review of episode 81 of Zexal yet. I'm really looking forward to read of what you thought of it. I'm busy myself, so if you are, then it's understandable.
    Yeah, whenever Jim appeared on-screen, I was questioning myself what the point of his character was. Then comes the plot about his right eye being lost and having an artifact in it. It felt so sudden. Yugi and Atem are main characters, so it's understandable. I didn't think that him fusing with Yubel was brought up as much as I wished. I'm pretty sure that after Kaito beat Yuma in the end of Zexal, his character somewhat developed. I wish to see more of Kaito this season since we haven't seen him in a while due to the focus being put on the Barian and Rio. In the episode about the Photon master is when he'll appear again, right?
    O'Brien is one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! GX characters!

He acted cool, was brave and did impressive stunts that never bored me. How he dealt with the situation was very emotional and touching in the Dark World arc. It's what made me prefer him over everybody on the main cast. The thing about his mother actually having survived instead of perishing in the flames made no sense to me. I'd say it's more confusing. Regarding Jim, I didn't like how him being friends with Judai before came out of nowhere. He felt out of place until he actually did something that contributed to the plot. A conversation would have been nice, but I've come to expect that from Yu-Gi-Oh!, a conversation after something extremely emotional happens between 2 or more characters isn't shown. Take Droite with Kaito. She went through hell trying to get rid of Tron for him and they didn't talk about it later.
    No problem! You're very friendly and a fellow Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, after all. XD

Thanks, I'm doing well today. I hope you are as well!
    I saw that you didn't answer the question of which Zexal episode was your favorite. So... um, which one is your favorite?

And why did Gotpika refer to you as LL?
    Hey there, LL. Just outta curiosity, how did Cilan's fear of Purrloin have anymore of an impact on him than Iris' fear of Ice-types? It's not something I wanted to debate, I was just curious about things from your POV on the matter since both of their bouts against their respective fears resulted in them both cringing for a little while and battling, only Cilan's battle resulted in a landslide victory and Iris' a landslide loss.
    Ah i see. Well one of combos i use is using dux with phalanx for quick synchro summon of stardust, and search for assault beast which search for assault trap through drawing cards. Its not most consistent deck in world, but when it goes of you have quite good chance of winning.
    Yea i figured that out too, maybe its just my bias but if any region was suitable to do something important with Misty gain it was in hometown region(but thats just me).

Agreed about Synchro monsters too. I like wide palette of effects they can generate on field and they usually have high attack power. Heck some of them proved to be too good resulting in Goyo Guardian, Trishula, Dark strike fighter and Brioniac being banned.
    Surprisingly enough some fusion decks work quite well, like e heroes in meta. Though they only use cards like miracle fusion and super polymerization. Gem knight fusion deck can maintain card advantage, but fusions aren't particularly powerful.

Yep that's one of downsides to xyz monsters too. My most favorite are probably wind up zenmaines and big eye(one which can take control of opponent monsters permanently). Though its hard to summon. Evolzar laggia and dolka are good, but they can be so annoying to deal with with their negation effects.
    I heard galaxy eyes archetype have some cool shenanigans for quick summon of rank 8 exceeds though.
    Forgot to ask, but out of three concepts of summoning from extra deck which one you thinkj was most innovative? Fusions, synchro summon or xyz summon?
    Oh i adore dragunity too. I have various build of them from pure dragunity, to combinations which utilize bringing stardust assault mode on field(since they can summon stardust very easily).

As for my favorite archetype, i always liked dark worlds, water archetypes and im starting to be interested in nordics too(i like mythology based cards).

p.s. Regarding that debate in thread, i think were slightly getting of track talking about personal preferences. And in that aspect, well its unlikely we will share same interest. :p
    Ah too bad, because i thought if you were on dueling network or some other site we could have had duel or two. Its all good though.

So do you have favorite archetype in yugioh?
    You know given your knowledge in yugioh i wish we could duel sometime for fun, lol. Though if i remember right you don't play YGO online right?
    That's super awesome though, you've always been a nice contributor to the section so it was well deserved~ n n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom