Hidden Mew
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're a forum head? That's wonderful, you've certainly climbed up the ranks quickly. Which section is it, if you don't mind me asking? XD;
    I only know of Malta's, so I don't know whether or not other countries have such cards. There isn't a single school or college in Malta that isn't Catholic, and I'm not really religious either. My brothers(my eldest brother's name is Micheal too by the way) and I stopped caring. My Student Card doesn't work on food, and I think that such cards used for food only exist in other countries. I also bring my lunch from home and am a picky eater.

I can understand there being a school made for teaching duelling. It's the biggest thing in the world, and is sure to give a job that could help earn a living. Just look at Jack Atlas, one of the best characters of Yu-Gi-Oh!. He didn't need a school to teach him duelling, though. I don't see how the world having a school for duelling makes surviving such cold temperatures believable. It ticks me off, but like with everything else, I just roll with it and try to forget it so it wouldn't hinder me from enjoying the series. Something I find that is hard to believe is how 3 months passed between the time Manjoume left and came back. Did he really last 2 and a half months alone?

Why not just watch the English subs instead of relying on the English dub? It doesn't look like the last 20 episodes of 5D's and GX will be dubbed any time soon. There's Zexal to focus on.
    Yeah i guess that too, they decided to leave it as cliffhanger to leave end to viewers interpretation. Though i guess everything does indicate that Yugi won with Jaden not recalling attack, smashing Neos into god card(maybe recall couldn't even be made). And from what i remember Yugi had kuriboh in hand, and 3 dead high level cards.
    You should definitely watch it if you find time, it was very intense and interesting challenge.

Lol imagine if Yusei, Yugi or Jaden battled Yuma. Basing on his skills i doubt he would've won.
    I wander if Yugi will again reappear in some form(even in 5ds he came through special).
    I'll look forward on reading it then! My Student Card also gives something like a 10% offer off certain books, so maybe the manga will be cheaper. Here in Malta, there's more governmental control on schools, so we get benefits like that. I have my own limit as well, and since it's so big, I rarely get ticked off, but Yu-Gi-Oh! is one of the biggest offenders. Right now in GX, I made it to the episode where Manjoume tries to find 40 cards to get in the North Campus Duel Academy, and how he gets them with no equipment, how the cards stayed up there, is seriously ticking me off a lot. I'd buy it if somebody said there was some magic that lets the cards stay where they are, but since no explanation was given to that I'm left ticked off thinking that Manjoume should have already died. Heck, what happened to the boat and who was riding it?

EDIT: About the duel of Yugi VS Judai, I was really glad that they left the duel with no result. It gave GX a plausible ending in my opinion.
    This is completely random, but yesterday i watched some of Yugioh GX episodes and i just remembered they sort of left Yugi vs Jaden duel on unfinished note. I presume Yugi probably won since Jaden sent Neos against 5000 atk Slifer. But then some people think otherwise.

What are your impressions?
    I checked the book again at the bookshop an hour and a half ago and came back home due to having a 4 hour long free period , and you're right. She does duel, but not against Sherry. My bad. Thanks for telling me. Yeah, I even have my Student's Smart Card which allows me to buy books from the 100s of bookshops of Malta. I'm basically being paid by being college. I'll use 10 euros of it to buy the manga then. Do you have such a card where you live?

I know that Yu-Gi-Oh! has a lot of fiction. What I'm trying to say is that when they're a lot of fiction and a lack of realism in the plot and characters, my interest in it dwindles when all I do is facepalm over how stupid and overly exaggerated things are. Take the time when Divine was hit by Dark Signer Carly's Earthbound God. He fell from a large height and should have died, but instead, for some unsaid explanation, he made it out alive and only got a part of his face scarred. If it was shown that he used his powers to save himself, I'd believe it, but the writers didn't bother to explain it. There are some things that I would let the writers pass by from not explaining, but how one stayed alive after falling such a large height is not avoidable.
    Cool! ^_^

Really? I checked some pages of the first volume, and I'm sure that I saw Aki duel Sherry in a Riding Duel. I'm not a huge fan of manga, but I'll still check it out. My college's bookshop only has the first volume of 5D's. I know where to buy manga in Malta, but I'm not sure if I can find any GX volumes. Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't really that popular. My college's card games section had Magicka, but no Yu-Gi-Oh! I remember reading somewhere that the GX manga was more realistic, so that's a plus for me. I'll check it out and but it when I can. Thanks.
    Hey Hidden Mew! I hope that everything is well with you.

I just wanted to ask you if it's a good idea to buy the first volume of the Manga of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds. You told me that it had Aki duelling against Sherry, remember? I read the first few pages of the duel as I was checking it out on the book shop. Do you think I should buy it? It only costs 10 euros. Thanks.
    That was very sweet of you to say. I'm glad to see that you're considering to become a player. I see a lot of potential in you.

Here is the Zexal Mafia: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f563/yu-gi-oh-zexal-mafia-endgame-victory-villains-136926/

I was Yuma Tsukomo in it xD.

Oh and here was the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Mafia, which focused on the Dark Signers arc; http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f563/yu-gi-oh-5ds-mafia-signers-vs-dark-signers-3-2-dark-signers-win-126693/

I didn't play it, unfortunately. It was pretty unbalances having 6 Mafia against 12 Town. It was still fun, though.
    Have you ever been interested in playing a Mafia game in The War Room forum? It's very time consuming, so I guess you'd never have the time to play one game. I'm hosting my BW! Mafia(since it's my favourite Pokemon series and all) and I was thinking of inviting you to play it. The people in The War Room are very nice and fun to talk to. I could teach you the basics, mentor you and tell you the best way to use your ability if you want. It's an offer to balance the level ground between players who have more experience under their belt. On average, it only takes 20 to 40 minutes of my day on the forums, depending on the activity of the game. The Night Phase is like a break, and all you'd have to do is talk to players about suspicions on other players of who is Mafia or not and send in a night action. The Day Phase is the only "busy" time where you have to debate if targeted. One day work, one day rest. It really challenges the mind and helps sharpen up your debating skills. The players could be bit hard on you too trying to lynch you, but then that's what debating is for.

I personally think that you'd make a great The War Room player with your high level of intelligence. You're a fun person to talk to as well, so it would be really great if you made a new routine and started posting in The War Room. It even helps strengthen friendships in the forum. There are 2 anime mods, Iteru and Insanish Danish who have joined it as well, so playing with them should help strengthen your friendship with them and communicate more as a team in the anime forum. The War Room was invisible to me until I decided to join a certain Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia and had fun playing it. You never know unless you try it.
    Oh wow. I've been seeing your work in the anime section, and I'm amazed at how busy you've been with it. Luckily for you and the other moderators, you'll be hiring 2 more people to help around. Good job and keep it up!

I was going to ask you something, but after seeing you being so busy I'm sure the answer would be "no".
    Forum head promotion? Oh my! Congratulations! Even if it is only temporary to fill in Dogasu's absence... I'm sure that you'll do a great job nonetheless.
    Oh. You didn't need to thank me or anything. Thanks for your kindness. I do wish that there were more users like you around here. Obviously, I don't want them to share the same opinions since variety is nice. Oh and thanks for clarifying why you couldn't post as much as you'd have like in the anime section. I look forward to discussing with you, so knowing that you will try to talk more in the anime section pleases me. I just get really excited when I get a notification with a Post Quote from you. Just wanted to let you know that.
    And I'll look forward to them. Zexal Second is coming up, so I'm expecting to see your thoughts about it. I have previously shown that I was bothered with some of the same parts of the show like with Kotori, Dr. Faker and Hope's overusage, so I thought that you wouldn't feel uneasy. Man, was I wrong. It just felt so... sudden. I'm happy to know that you'll still try to post in the thread and that I haven't bothered you a lot. It gets on my nerves sometimes.
    You closed my thread, it's not character bashing because Serebii and Pokemasters allows it look Most Annoying Pokemon Character Of All Time so is it reasonable?
    ----------
    I decided to merge the threads on where Ash will go after the Unova saga and if people think that the Champion League is coming up with this thread and edited the title since I didn't think it was necessary to have so many threads on similar topics on post-Unova League discussion. So please keep the discussion on the future of the series after the Unova League to this thread instead of making another one.
    ----------
    Thank you btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom