• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Recent content by Hidden Mew

1. Hidden Mew

What if Ash did become a frontier brain?

I don't think that they'd keep Ash around if he was just going to be the Frontier Brain. He would still be able to travel around, but he'd be tied down to one area and he'd have to face off against challengers. I don't think that would really work with Ash when he always has enjoyed traveling to...
  2. Hidden Mew

If you could make a Pokémon Chronicles episode...

I'd love an episode featuring May to showcase where she is right now, as well as how she did in the Johto Grand Festival. May, Dawn and Serena all meeting up in a Contest would be interesting, but that might be too many characters to balance out for just one episode. Something like that would...
  3. Hidden Mew

Best parts of the worst sagas

The Team Plasma arc in BW was pretty enjoyable. Team Plasma became more generic evil with mind controlling Pokemon, which pretty much removes everything that made the organization interesting in the first place, but that was really out of their control for multiple reasons. Still, it provided...
  4. Hidden Mew

Alola League: Overall Thoughts

I can't comment too much on the League itself yet, but I do just kind of love seeing how many people online seemed to be genuinely happy over Ash's victory. It's the exact opposite of the Kalos League in that regard. People were understandably upset about the whole thing, but despite the Alola...
  5. Hidden Mew

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I'm both surprised and not surprised that people really think that Ash could be replaced after winning the Alola League. On one hand, plenty of fans have wanted Ash to be replaced for ages and since he hasn't won a game related region League before hand, a lot of fans think that winning a League...
  6. Hidden Mew

I don't blame you. It can be annoying difficult to get any good pulls from Masters. My luck was...

I don't blame you. It can be annoying difficult to get any good pulls from Masters. My luck was pretty good at first, but now I keep getting the same characters and I couldn't even get more than one Rock type trainer for the recent event. I'm going to have to be more careful with my free gems...
  7. Hidden Mew

Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

I was able to evolve my Shiny Feebas for the Jirachi event, so now I have a Shiny Milotic. My current Buddy Pokemon is Gible, but I might take that out for another Pokemon. It will take me forever to evolve a Gible at this rate, while I could at least get more candies for other Pokemon faster...
  8. Hidden Mew

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I caught four Shiny Turtwig today. It was a much more difficult Community Day for me in terms of finding Shiny Pokemon. I got the first one within the first hour, but then it took me over another hour just to find the second one. I evolved three of them into Shiny Torterra as well.
  9. Hidden Mew

Your "FUUUU!" moments.

It took me forever to find any Shiny Turtwing today. When I found one, I was so happy, but I accidentally pressed the run away button as opposed to taking a picture of it to make sure that it didn't run away. I was in my Dad's car, so I couldn't just go back for it. It was right inside a park we...
  10. Hidden Mew

I might have been about five dollars and I was going to buy one of the monthly deal packs, but...

I might have been about five dollars and I was going to buy one of the monthly deal packs, but it was still pretty annoying. At least they gave out a ton of free gems to make up for an error. I still wish that it was easier to farm gems in the game. I still have no idea why they made Sinnoh...
  11. Hidden Mew

I have bought a few gems already, but only some cheap ones and even then I haven't gotten any...

I have bought a few gems already, but only some cheap ones and even then I haven't gotten any noteworthy results thus far. I was tempted to buy one of the monthly discounts, but then they gave a warning that I've already bought 300 gems this month and to not buy too much. While I understand that...
  12. Hidden Mew

I just saw it. My avatar is one of the new artwork for the Pokemon Halloween merchandise for...

I just saw it. My avatar is one of the new artwork for the Pokemon Halloween merchandise for this year. I just fell in love with in instantly. I was hoping that the plush Lucario would be available in the U.S. Pokemon Center. Needless to say, I plan on getting one because it is so adorable.
  13. Hidden Mew

Paid gems is such a terrible idea, especially when they honestly wouldn't need to force people...

Paid gems is such a terrible idea, especially when they honestly wouldn't need to force people to spend money on the game. Pokemon Go is much worse in that department though. Even if you do live in an area with a lot of Gyms, you can only collect fifty coins per day, so it's still going to take...
  14. Hidden Mew

PREVIEW: M22: Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution (Dub)

I'd be kind of surprised if that is the case. A remake of the first movie sounds like it would be a good fit for a Fathom release, but we also probably would have gotten some news about the movie by now if that was the case.
  15. Hidden Mew

I can understand that. I've tried to avoid spending money on any of the other mobile games I...

I can understand that. I've tried to avoid spending money on any of the other mobile games I have since I've already spent a decent amount for Pokemon Go and Duel Links. I'm still annoyed at Pokemon Masters having free and paid gems as being separate from each other. Duel Links makes it easier...