Recent content by Hidden Mew

1. Hidden Mew

Controversial opinions

I don't remember TV Tokyo promising a trip to Hawaii for those who guessed who was going to win the Alola League. Considering that this was Ash's first major victory in over a decade, I don't think that news outlets reporting on it was that bad or out of touch. I've often said that the Alola...
  2. Hidden Mew

Controversial opinions

I don't think that they would have had any characters trying to negate Ash's Alola League. While I agree that winning a Pokemon League on easy mode doesn't really make Ash a Champion level trainer, there's no way that the writes would have tried to negate that victory in-universe. Even if they...
  3. Hidden Mew

Music "Will" - IVE - Pocket Monsters (2023) Opening 3

The songs themselves don't really do much for me. Maybe I just need to listen to them again or something, but they didn't really stand out to me, especially compared to the second opening theme. The visuals are pretty great and I love the focus on Paldea. It kind of made me think that this is...
  4. Hidden Mew

Review The Pokemon Journeys Review Thread

It's hard to say how much the pandemic affected Journeys' production. They did take a hiatus for a few weeks initially, so that could have affected some of their plans, but in terms of the length of the series itself, I think it's pretty unlikely that was affected. Even if the pandemic never...
  5. Hidden Mew

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

Given how popular B/W are, I think that we'll still get remakes eventually. If we get any main series games ports for the Switch, it would most certainly be R/B/Y and maybe G/S/C.
  6. Hidden Mew

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

I don't know about that. I can't really see them remaking Kalos before Unova. There isn't a set pattern with Legends games yet, but there are with remakes and they typically go in order. There hasn't been any demand for X/Y remakes like I've seen for Johto or Unova either. It wouldn't be a...
  7. Hidden Mew

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I don't think that would be much better than rushing through them. It would be harder to make the audience invested in these versions of Arven and Penny. Not to mention it would be harder to pull off the Area Zero storyline without the foundation of all three storylines, especially with Arven...
  8. Hidden Mew

That would be such a waste considering how many good moments there are in both storylines. It would potentially be easier to just include one of the three storylines, especially when we don't know how long this arc is going to be, but it would be such a huge shame to have Penny and Arven's...
  9. Hidden Mew

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Same here. There was just a nice comfort at watching Ash and Pikachu travel around with new friends and Pokemon every few years that I still miss. I don't know if I could see them releasing the Team Plasma episodes. They'd probably wouldn't want to include any of the banned episodes. A huge...
  10. Hidden Mew

That doesn't mean that he would fit as a teacher or that it would be something that Ash would be interested in.
  11. Hidden Mew

I don't see Ash going for a teaching degree or being a teaching assistant. Neither of them really make sense for his personality.
  12. Hidden Mew

Pokemon Journeys and Master Journeys are leaving Netflix in March

It was already confirmed last month that the expiration dates for Journeys and Master Journeys are gone, so they should be sticking around for awhile at least. Unless Netflix stops being the U.S. distributor of the dub, I don't see them letting any of the seasons they have expire anytime soon.
  13. Hidden Mew

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I think that there's a decent chance that Meowscarada will still be out of its Pokeball most of the time. I think a big reason why Cinderace stayed in its Pokeball was less due to the fact that it was fully evolved and more so because Goh had a rotating unevolved starter to be on his shoulder. I...
  14. Hidden Mew

I adore Fuecoco, so I wouldn't be that upset if they don't evolve it. But at the same time, I also like its evolution line and a Skeledirge battling against a Shiny Rayquaza would make more sense than if it was still a Fuecoco. If they're willing to evolve Sprigatito, then they'll probably...
  15. Hidden Mew

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

While I can understand that, having a decent amount of on-screen battling can help to make it more satisfying/believable. Plus, I remember how people reacted to the evolutions for Lana's Popplio and Goh's Scorbunny and Sobble. It may not be a fair comparison to make, especially when Sprigatito's...
Back
Top Bottom