• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Hidden Mew

1. Hidden Mew

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

The unused opening was pretty bad. It really sounded like a rough first draft of a song as opposed to a finished project. While I'd say that the Ultimate Journeys opening is the weakest of the dub opening for Journeys, it is better than that unused song.
  2. Hidden Mew

Preview Masters Tournament special preview

I've seen a few people really like Tracey and the fact that people would want him to return and get a speaking role for the first time in ages says a lot too. Tracey did get a lot of hate back in the day, especially after he initially replaced Brock, but I think that cooled down after a few...
  3. Hidden Mew

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Personally, I don't see Iris lasting more than the first round. I could see her defeating someone like Lance to showcase that she has improved since her battle with Ash and then lose in the second round, most likely to Cynthia. I don't think Alder would have been a significant improvement...
  4. Hidden Mew

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Honestly, I prefer "Take me on a Journey". It had a stronger beat, more energy and felt kind of like it was from the perspective of a Pokemon that wanted to be chosen by a new trainer. That being said, I don't think that this opening is bad. It does have a decent beat and the instrumental music...
  5. Hidden Mew

I kind of like it. The instrumental music is really the best part and it has a decent beat. I think it would have been more fitting as an insert song or maybe an ending theme to a future dub movie as opposed to an opening theme. It is a bit too laid back and calm for an opening. In my opinion...
  6. Hidden Mew

A part of me would be surprise if they actually gave Tracey a speaking role after all this time. It would be nice, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was a silent cameo instead.
  7. Hidden Mew

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

Admittedly, the idea of Tobias being in the Master Class is hilarious, but I wouldn't have wanted him in the tournament. They already have Alain to tease a possible rematch with Ash. As much as I dislike Alain, he had more personality and a bigger role than Tobias ever did. I also like his...
  8. Hidden Mew

I understand that, but if the goal was just to give Goh a cute unevolving Pokemon, then it just makes me wonder why they bothered to give him Sobble in the first place. Despite the misleading promotion for Sobble, I thought that its capture was good and I adore Goh's scene with Drizzle after it...
  9. Hidden Mew

Honestly, despite this teasing the start of the Masters Class tournament, I think seeing that Hop exists with a Wooloo to boot got me more excited than anything else. It seems way too late to bring him into the anime, but maybe he'll at least get some nice bit of characterization in spite of his...
  10. Hidden Mew

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Honestly, a big reason why Tobias never bothered me was because Ash losing to a regular trainer after finally defeating Paul would have felt more anticlimactic or at least less noteworthy. As infamous as the Tobias battle was, Ash at least went down in a blaze of glory, defeating two Legendary...
  11. Hidden Mew

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

The problem is that I don't consider the PWC matches to be the equivalent of Gym battles. Most of those battles aren't really treated the same way Gym battles are and the fact that they're more random encounters as opposed to specific trainers Ash needs to defeat kind of makes the comparison not...
  12. Hidden Mew

Considering that Hisuian Snow most likely won't feature much, if any, of the new characters from Legends Arceus, if only because it is focused on an original character, and we may not see too many Hisuian forms besides Zorua and Zoroark, I don't know if that would take away any incentive to...
  13. Hidden Mew

That's possible, but I'd also be a bit surprised given how the other PWC matches were handled. This is the final stretch of the tournament, but considering that Ash isn't going to be battling everyone and Journeys probably won't end until November, I kind of expect to have some breaks in-between...
  14. Hidden Mew

I don't know if they'll have every battle for the Master Class in a row. I'm not sure if that was established beforehand, but given how the PWC has been handled, I just assumed that they'd still have some episodes in-between the Master Class battles, especially when we probably won't see much of...
  15. Hidden Mew

It still seems pretty early to judge that when we still have at least a few months left for the series. I wouldn't be too shocked if Cilan didn't appear, but it would be weird to not have Misty show up when they spend a good chuck of Journeys in Kanto and her Gym probably wouldn't be far away...