1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Highprince Palpitoad
Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Sep 5, 1999 (Age: 18)
Highprince. Over all Palpitoads.

Highprince Palpitoad

The Toad of Honor, 18, from Country next to Norway

My status has been updated Aug 6, 2017

Highprince Palpitoad was last seen:
Nov 17, 2017 at 11:24 AM
    1. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yeah I saw that, congrats. Poor Buffon though... Unbelievable, no Italy for the first time since 1958.
    2. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      EXCELLENT!! He is the Soul of this Movie.
    3. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      It was Good IMO. Daisy Ridley IMO Proved she is a Good Actress Outside of Rey in Star Wars
    4. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      So For 2 Days I saw this Film 2 Days in a Row. I saw the Remake of Murder On The Orient Express And it was Great. A-
    5. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      I HAVE A MOVIE REVIEW!! :)
    6. Darth Darkrai
    7. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      That's cool. In the post-game you can get a Z-Move for Eevee although it's kinda worthless.
    8. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Not surprised by it, Neo OVERREACTED but whatever, his opinion. Disney’s gotta keep making money and keeping Franchises Alive.
    9. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Ha that's funny, because Dutch is almost the same. In Dutch kit's "domme aap".
    10. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yep, Me and my Friend on Serebii Who I CAll “The Comic Book Guru” are going to
      DISECT this Film And Go Over EVERYTHING!!
    11. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      SOS Battles are annoying.You could have just asked me to breed you one. I don't need anything in return anyway.
    12. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Well uh... because my Community Group in my Program Chose this uh... THOR: RAGNAROK ROUND 3!!!
    13. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      YES!! Like U can have JOKEY Characters, but they have to have Depth, and something that Pushed them. Perhaps the JL Trailers just AREN’T SHOWING Barry’s Depth and Loss and just WANT to Go with JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE with him
    14. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      Yeah same, I'm also saving money. The last movie I will spend money on this year starts with an S and ends with tar Wars.
    15. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      You must be super excited for JL I guess?
    16. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yes. RUSHED and I've read some of what it from other DC Stories Via Short Snyposisis and... MEH, him SCREWING UP TIME and CHANGING People's Lives, I'm NOT a Fan of really.

Thor: Ragnarok again in an Hour, my Dad wants to see it. :)
    17. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Yeah I know, but that's Gonna be SOOOOOO MINOR in this Film, probably Saved for Flashpoint. PROBLEM is, I ALREADY SAT THROUGH THIS CRAP!! The Stuff with his Dad was Good, and Flashpoint... GOD I HATED FLASHPOINT!!
    18. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      Like I'm Sorry but... ALL HE DOES IS MAKE JOKES!! And My Impression of him from that Future Scene in BvS I DID NOT LIKE AT ALL!! Miller... he just SEEMS TO ONLY DO JOKES! Does Grant Gustin Crack Jokes Over On the CW? YES, ALL THE TIME! But he Balances it Out PERFECTLY with Drama Situations he's Given. I SEE NO DRAMA with Miller's Take on The Flash.
    19. Neo Blaze
      Neo Blaze
      I'm not very excited for it since I haven't liked the DCEU so far. I think some of the trailers looked alright although it seems very CGI heavy (guess the same could be said about Ragnarok though). We'll see. Definitely not going to see it in theaters though.
    20. Darth Darkrai
      Darth Darkrai
      He’s Comes Across as VERY ANNOYING!! And A LOT of his Jokes aren’t really great.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 5, 1999 (Age: 18)
    Highprince. Over all Palpitoads.
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Palpitoad / Gamagaru
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Water
    Favorite Region:
    Kalos
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Mistralton City Jet Badge
    3DS Friend Code:
    2552-1499-7980
    Smogon username:
    Palpitoad the Blue
    Pokemon Showdown username:
    Fisken Sune
    I am one of the bravest warrior toads... ever!

Or... well, thats my alias. Real me is a young swedish guy, fond of Fantasy, sci-fi and gaming. Favorites include The Lord of the Rings, Mistborn, The Way of Kings, Star Wars, Awesomenauts, Civilization, Fire Emblem and Harry Potter.

Also, I like Palpitoad.

Signature

I am a toad of great honor!
    Leader of the Toads around the Broken Table
    High King of the Toadlliance
    And the Toad under the Mountain. Actually, it hurts quite bad to be under a mountain. Not recommended. Dont know why dwarves in The Hobbit wants it so bad?