Recent content by hihi354

1. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 8: Evolutions & Pre-evolutions

Eeveelutions Dunsparce: Pre-volve Lapras: Pre-volve Pachirisu: Evolve Absol: Evolve and Pre-volve Stantler: Pre-volve
  2. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 7: The Villanious Organisation

Team Tech A team based on technology higher than that of Galactic's. They plan to us zoroark's illusions to capture the legendary pokemon
  3. H

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? I really want a flying eevee, but i can't imagine what one would look like... Other than that I'm fine with all the eeveelutions for now.
  4. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 6: Balls

Light Ball-opposite of the heavy ball, it catches lighter pokemon. Anger Ball-opposite of friend ball, 1x catch rate but makes you pokemon dislike you more instead. Legendary Ball- works better on one-pokemon-per-game pokemon. Number Ball- each ball has a random number, when that number...
  5. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 5: Gym themes

Flying Electric Ground Water Grass Fire Rock Dark Yeah each gym is weak to the next (except the last two), that's just the random-est guess I could think of =D
  6. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

Pokewrist (like a poketch 2.0) Party Status Clock Pedometer Happiness Checker Day-Care Chacker Radio
  7. H

The Vending Machine!

A sword flings a you *Inserts another vending machine*
  8. H

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Grass/Normal It looks kinda lazy, so I'm relating it to slaking. Water/Ice Looks A LOT like a variation of piplup (otter version), possibly like a Sealeo-like thing so yeah Ice is common anyways. Fire/Ground Yeah its a pig -> Mud -> ground
  9. H

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint Drowzee looks more like a yellow bird, but the electrode is actually nice
  10. H

Another Word Game

distasteful
  11. H

Hello

Yep! anyway as my name implies Hihi xD Have fun in the forums
  12. H

Three years later: what happened to Red?

Agreed, although this makes Red a little corny, but hey, that's the original message of pokemon, bonding and etc. Yeah, Let Red do whatever he wants lol
  13. H

Middle School

ditto, good story
  14. H

The Vending Machine!

A fire stone flies at your pokemon and your take a picture of it *inserts a dart*
  15. H

The Vending Machine!

A ghost pops out and yells at you *inserts a pillow*
Back
Top Bottom