H
Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nix my last comment because I'm going to have Internet access just a little bit longer than expected. I'll do the same thing I did last week and hopefully I can catch you online :D
    It's okay. I understand :] The only problem is that I wrote that for the Saturday that just went by. I don't mind doing the same thing this Saturday too, but I may be offline for a while starting this weekend :/
    Hey Hikaen! :) I hope you're doing well. I'm not sure what time zone you live in, but I live in GMT -5. I noticed your usually on right before I wake up and a little after, but I usually miss you then. What I'm going to do is wake up earlier in hopes I can catch you online. As long as I don't sleep through my alarm, I'm going to try to wake up at 6:30am EST (GMT -5), so if you're on then and can stay on a little, I"m going to try to catch you then :)
    Damn! I stayed on all morning but my sister was visiting with her little boy so I had to go out when I did cos I dont get to see them very often :(

Lets set a definite time for when you're around next so we can get this done :)
    Oh it's not problem! I don't mind. It's important to talk care of your school work first :) I'm not sure if you're still online now, but I'll be available to trade for the next hour or so :D
    Oh, thats alright then. Im sorry to hear things havnt been going as somoothly as you'd like.
    Well, if you see me online today/tomorrow, I may be able to trade, so hit me up ok?
    man I swear I was on at the time it says you were last on! must have missed you by seconds or something! just give me a bell when you're around and when is good to trade :)
    Aw, what?! I've been stalking your page all day to try to catch you online and somehow I missed you! :O Well, if you get on again, post back if you want to trade. I'll be looking for your comment (and online presence) xD
    aww man sorry I didn't no, I was out all this morning... family thing. let me know when is good for you, sorry!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom