• Snowy meets the Gym Leaders of Galar and travels along Route 3. Watch here as Snowy finally catches a second team member.

Recent content by Himura1426

1. H

GEN VI: WCC Pachirisu

Hi, people, I am looking for this Dragon Tamer, if you guys have this little One, let me know and We can make a good trade
  2. H

GEN VI: Need some EVENTS

I have Keldeo and Genesect for you.
  3. H

GEN VI: Central Kalos Pokexex fillers

Send me a list and I will help you.
  4. H

US Diancie Codes

I want One!
  5. H

GEN VI: Need Diancie code trade for Legends and 5 Ivs

I have Frokie, growlite, phamtup, chadelure, vulpix with drought, charmander, kanghaskan, snivy, and more, name what you want and I go search my boxes for your code. I dont have competitive Legends.
  6. H

GEN VI: Need Diancie code trade for Legends and 5 Ivs

Hi, everybody, I need a Diancie code for a friend that can't get one in the stores. I have all legendary, some pokes from events, Ability Capsule and 5 IV pokes. So help me to give this gift to my friend.
  7. H

Diancie codes for trade

I would love one.
  8. H

Event Gengar

I want one if you still have it.
  9. H

GEN VI: LF Some legendaries FT Legendaries + events + mega stones

@JewelsVerne I have every Legends, some UT, included the Regiice and rock. Do you have na event pikachu or Diancie to trade?
  10. H

The next Gen VI WiFi Event??

Darkrai will be the next wi fi event to those who pre order the ticket for the next movie .
  11. H

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Dan, I need the follow pokemons: . Bunnelby - Huge Power . Chimchar - Iron Fist . Fennekin - Magician . Bagon - Sheer Force I can offer a Keldeo, Genesect and Charizardite X.
  12. H

GEN VI: HA flechling

I have one to spare with good IVs and adamant. I already complete my dex so offer what you like in return, but if you have some vivilions or scatterbug different from modern feel free to offer!
  13. H

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Remi, I am online now. My FC 1719-4516-1502
  14. H

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Rayquaza shiny, Arceus, Victiny, Darkrai and bulbassaur.